FindHotel
StayForLong
Trip.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2012

this hotels website is all lies. everything is shut down in this hotel (i went during the busiest season). the lobby looks ok and then you are shoved into a world of terror and abandonment. i felt like i was in the movie the shining as i walked to my 'deluxe room' on the 9th floor. I expected to see two twins ready to murder me around each bend. the restaurant was a lovely picture of 10 years of guestless preservation. As I arrived in my room, before me lay a picturesque scene of carpet stains and peeling cement. I contemplated sleeping on my balcony, until I walked out and realized one wrong step would send me falling to my doom. "Well," I thought, "A warm shower should make me feel better after my extended travels." However, like a phantom disappearing in the night, my water pressure and hot water too were gone never to return. I am suprised I woke up alive in the morning. I promptly checked out and stayed with the first good-looking English speaker I could find for my second night.

Room tip: go to the Merlin Hotel down the street. Beautiful.
Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
7  Thank Samantha S
Reviewed January 4, 2012

+ very big minibar to fill with your own drinks :) (and prices affordable), +early checkin (7am) without extra, +hotel room 400baht night. +- quite pleasant staff but did not really speak or want to speak english, nor did they try to sell anything in good and bad, -the reception is quite disorganized and there is sometimes lazy staff who do not mind to serve their guests. Overall the hotel manages to provide accommodation but no experience. So do not expect anything spectacular and your expectations will be met.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 10, 2011

First the hostel is filthy, the carpet in the whole hotel including the rooms is dirty and old.......the walls are dirty, n need serious be painted.
The worst of everything is the bedbugs in the rooms, I went to reception to complain the guy did not speak english, I managed to explain and show the bites in my body. after while all he said in "oh no"
I paid a lot for no services and stay in a infested place.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank miguelgentile
Reviewed February 27, 2011

stayed one night and very disappointed. its a very old motel and the room I stayed in was very shabby and this was a deluxe room

No hot water
If i did not pay in advance I would have moved on .
DO NOT RECCOMMEND

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank happyplacedave
Reviewed February 22, 2011

after days of searching, 4 of us booked 2 rooms via sinthavee email address.
at first i found it scary for 4 -first time in phuket- girls.
after all they didnt reply my mail completely
& by phone, i found it so hard to understand their english.
but when we got there, the room & service all is fine!
surprise-surprise!!
for a small money, the bed, the bathroom, the air con all neat & clean
the hotel staff may not speak english properly but we love their effort to comfort & guide us while we were there

thx sinthavee