“Nice Variety of Items on The Menu”
Review of Bistro India - CLOSED

Bistro India
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I love this little Indian restaurant. The ambiance is nice and quiet and I love that it is just simple. I can always count on them to have authentic food. The staff is nice and the prices are decent. The Chicken Curry + Naan bread combo costs 150 baht and Archa beer for just 39 baht.

1  Thank BenzinK

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I just had dinner here and the staff were friendly and attentive. I was a tad sceptical at first but when the food came I was pleasantly surprised. I have just spent some time in India and the curry was almost as good as some of the ones there. They had no pickle which was a shame but the chef knocked up a quick sauce for me to try with my papads. I would go back and recommend it. It seemed much better value than the other restaurants near by. 200bt for curry nan and drink.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have eaten here so many times on my three visits to Phuket Town, and it's been exceptional every time. Great vegetarian dishes and reasonable prices. The waitress Sarah was incredible sweet and attentive, and seemed genuinely happy when I came back! Free wifi and I felt totally comfortable eating here alone.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I found Phuket Town very expensive and i wanted to have good meal for cheap price and here i found the place. Even that was not everything cheap, you can find some good options. The waiter and cooker is very nice guy that even make special dishes when i asked.
Food was quite good!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We're always searching for good food with vegetarian options and were lucky to find this place in the lovely old town area. We had the vegetable Marsala, potatoes in spicy sauce, vegetable Sarmosas, and Naan bread. Everything was delicious and the medium spicy definitely had a good punch to it. They didn't have the vegetable Sarmosas ready to go and offered us the chicken Sarmosas for the same price. But since we are Vegetarians, we didn't want those. Fortunately, they quickly made us some fresh ones, which were absolutely delicious. Service was very nice and attentive, too. The ambience of the restaurant isn't exactly cozy, but totally ok. Prices are definitely higher compared to Thai dishes, particularly street food. We paid around 670 Baht including drinks.

1  Thank Julian D