“It's OK but we won't be getting back”
Review of Crust

Crust
Ranked #39 of 1,073 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2019

The place was OK, overpriced comparing to other italian eateries in town. Pizza was good, indeed but that's it. They don't suggest free water which is nonsense when paying so much in Thailand.
I would've expected a small bottle of water to go with our lunch.
Also, funny enough, when I wrote to them on facebook asking to send pictures of the menu, they did, but they cut off all the prices... Very weird.
Look, I'm not trying to be cheap and I'm prepared to pay good money for what I consume, but sometimes you just expect more paying 15-20 CAD per pizza which is yes, still cheaper than home, but I'm not at home, am I? Plus, there are enough places in Phuket town which serves the same quality pizza for less money.
And I absolutely refuse to pay 30-40 thb per small bottle of water that costs 6-7 thb at the grocery store.

The restaurant was completely empty when we were there, so I can't say much regarding service, it was prompt but hell nobody was there but us!
I would rate this as 3/4 out of 5.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

I come to this restuarant a lot, but for a reason the food is delicious. The service is good and overall this place is great. I will come visit again.

Date of visit: January 2019
2  Thank jamie1722
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Great little place good food fab Pizza service good staff great will visit again
Good menu to suit all taste

1  Thank Josephtheojack
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

I’m a well seasoned ex pat been in Phuket quite a while. Popped into the crust Restraunt by chance. Love the food, great service with a genuine smile, very impressed. Thoroughly recommended ;-)

1  Thank Wheelyking
Reviewed December 23, 2018

excellent menu. lots of pastas lots of pizzas and a few other things. nice fruit smoothies. really clean and a modern decor. friendly staff. good service. prices are average for phuket.

1  Thank hunglow