“Pricey but Nicey”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
singapore
“Pricey but Nicey”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We found this restaurant while walking outside the Jungceylon Mall in Patong. The Hotel staff roams around the area to invite people politely to their restaurant. Its a bit weird but pleasant for a Hindi Native person to hear Hindi from a person in non Hindi Speaking Country. So as we met their guy, we went to this restaurant. The staff is very nice and friendly, the kind who would crack a joke and laugh with you and you will have a good time there. I read on their menu which was a thesis huge book ranging from Indian, to European, to Middle eastern and ofcourse thai cuisine. Thank fully we were vegetarian so we did not have to go through whole. We went there twice when we were in Phuket. In first visit we just order Tea and snacks and Take away. Food was awesome and well packaged. Next time we went for full fledged dinner and the food was so good that I think we ate food for 4 people. Food was heavy on Oil but taste will make you ignore it. Not a posh setting and interior but a very cosy, casual dinning. You will whole staff smiling all the time even though the timings of the place is 10 am to 5 am. I would visit there again inspite of the high cost of food. I will visit to see happy faces and share a good time with everyone and ofcourse to hear Punjabi speaking people. :)

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank maktuub

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Delivery Service to hotel”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

As we were walking near the shopping area near Hilton, someone gave us an Indian food menu, recommending to either dine or order a delivery service to the hotel. So, we called the restaurant, ordered food, did some shopping and head back to hotel. Just in time for the food to arrive. We came down to the lobby, got our food and paid the guy. As we were checking our order before he left, the delivery guy had a call from his boss. We all realized that some food was still at the restaurant.

The delivery guy apologized and said he'd be back in 10-15min with the rest of the food. We had no choice but said okay, more so since we had paid him in full. So, 15minutes later, he came back as promised. The dinner was heavenly & heavy. We ate at our leisure (He did bring some paper plates & cutlery.)

A bit expensive but great food.

Please note that this review is for `Food delivery to hotel' . I did not want to rate the `restaurant', as I did not visit the restaurant. I had clicked as `average' for I am unable to submit my review without rating the restaurant.

• Visited June 2013