“Highly recommended”

CrocoDive Phuket diving center
More attraction details
Owner description: This base was created in 2006 by young people who wished to get far of their homes for a period of time in order to discover another life that is hidden at the depth of the sea and shows its dizzy colors, miracles and mysteries only to very few. The diving center is situated in the popular and famous Phuket island, pearl of Andaman Sea, from where all unknown places of the neighborhood are easy to approach. According to the international market maker PADI diving system we offer training for divers, daily dives and diving safaris of more days, complete equipment, as our major activity is diving. No matter whether you are a beginner or an experienced diver, at our diving center everybody can find exciting challenges, unforgettable adventures and services of high standard. Your comfort and safety is guaranteed by our new equipment, experienced, young and cooperative team of instructors. We can as well fulfill individual and group demands, and if you would like to go out with the speedboat only you and your love, there is no problem, or if you are alone you can take part in a guided tour by boat with friendly people. Anything else can come up: a wedding ring hidden at the seabed, renting a boat or organizing a tour by boat, we are here to help, including any kind of counseling so that your holiday in Thailand would be smooth.
Nyiregyhaza, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Unfortunately, we didn't go diving with the CrocoDive (we didn't have enough time, because we were on honeymoon), but we bought our flight ticket of them. CrocoDive had a great offers and ticket prices. When we arrived at Phuket, Balazs sent a taxi for us to the Airport. A few days later he visited us in our hotel, and shows the Patong's places. (restaurants, bars)

Balazs is a great travel guide too, not just a diver :)

Next year I will buy my flight ticket from Crocodive again, and I hope we can try the diving too.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank somogyipeti

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Budapest
“Crocodive is a great choice also for beginners”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We travelled to Phuket with my wife. Actually it was one of our first times of diving so we wanted to select instructor and diving center carefully. Crocodive was an excellent choice. Instructors were great professionals, helpful and polite. Boat and the equipments were clean and new. I can recommend to everyone!

Visited April 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Would recommend to anyone- also for snorkeling”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My Friends and I went to Phuket for diving for a short break and thoroughly enjoyed it. We were very happy to choose CrocoDive. All my friends were divers on the boat except me, but even if you want only to snorkel there is someone in the crew who is looking after you, goes with to snorkel, while the rest was scuba diving. We have seen sharks, turtles. Very clear water, good service, very helpful staff. The boat is in very good condition just like the equipments for scuba diving. You don't need to bring anything else, just your swimming suits, they can help you with everything you need.

Visited February 2014
“~Higly recommend ~”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I'm very glad that We choose ~CrocoDive ~. They are turned out to be Great Hosts , Very Good Instructors , and first but not least Very Helpful to us for answering with care all of our questions we had . I would not go to anywhere else They are the best diving experience !

Oradea, Romania
“Amazing !!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great stay, the diving atmosphere was contagious !
Perfect place,thank you guys for experience,everything was perfect !

Visited December 2013