“Great adventure with the best guide!”

CrocoDive Phuket diving center
More attraction details
Owner description: This base was created in 2006 by young people who wished to get far of their homes for a period of time in order to discover another life that is hidden at the depth of the sea and shows its dizzy colors, miracles and mysteries only to very few. The diving center is situated in the popular and famous Phuket island, pearl of Andaman Sea, from where all unknown places of the neighborhood are easy to approach. According to the international market maker PADI diving system we offer training for divers, daily dives and diving safaris of more days, complete equipment, as our major activity is diving. No matter whether you are a beginner or an experienced diver, at our diving center everybody can find exciting challenges, unforgettable adventures and services of high standard. Your comfort and safety is guaranteed by our new equipment, experienced, young and cooperative team of instructors. We can as well fulfill individual and group demands, and if you would like to go out with the speedboat only you and your love, there is no problem, or if you are alone you can take part in a guided tour by boat with friendly people. Anything else can come up: a wedding ring hidden at the seabed, renting a boat or organizing a tour by boat, we are here to help, including any kind of counseling so that your holiday in Thailand would be smooth.
Budapest, Hungary
“Great adventure with the best guide!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I'm glad to meet this really fantastic team! We felt safe and enjoyed the trip, they're always take care of us. They were always available and helpful, under and above the water. It was the best experience for us during our stay in Phuket! Many thanks to Balázs for everything!
I highly recommend CrocoDive!

Visited December 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Vladivostok, Russia
“superDive”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Hello everyone. I was in Phuket and we are there with my wife decided to dive. After a day of searching for a comfortable and good masters diving, our successes gave warriors plody.My found a company in which we were very, very friendly Radya. Called CrocoDive. I liked it as a master of us all at the time of immersion obyanyal, showed excellent picture and told that not all marine fauna friendly. Thank you very much for a very nice time. more such individuals and companies. Good luck, success and great prosperity.

Visited March 2014
Gyor, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Flying in the deep...”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

It was my best floatage over the rocks.
Thank you Balázs, that "leave me alonoe" diving!
The Beginner

Visited February 2014
Szeged, Hungary
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive again!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Again, it was an excellent dive Balazs! Now the 3rd time in Croco Dive. Beautiful places there was an excellent instructor. Balazs showed us beautiful things. Thank you very much all! We recommended the Croco Dive, if you want to feel good! Csaba

Visited February 2014
Budapest, Hungary
“Real professionals!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I just did a trip to Similan with Balazs. This was the second time I spent my holiday in Thailand diving with CrocoDive but I am already sure it wasnt the last one. Real pofessionals at all points.

Izabella