“"Professional Dive with CrocoDive in Thailand"”

CrocoDive Phuket diving center
More attraction details
Owner description: This base was created in 2006 by young people who wished to get far of their homes for a period of time in order to discover another life that is hidden at the depth of the sea and shows its dizzy colors, miracles and mysteries only to very few. The diving center is situated in the popular and famous Phuket island, pearl of Andaman Sea, from where all unknown places of the neighborhood are easy to approach. According to the international market maker PADI diving system we offer training for divers, daily dives and diving safaris of more days, complete equipment, as our major activity is diving. No matter whether you are a beginner or an experienced diver, at our diving center everybody can find exciting challenges, unforgettable adventures and services of high standard. Your comfort and safety is guaranteed by our new equipment, experienced, young and cooperative team of instructors. We can as well fulfill individual and group demands, and if you would like to go out with the speedboat only you and your love, there is no problem, or if you are alone you can take part in a guided tour by boat with friendly people. Anything else can come up: a wedding ring hidden at the seabed, renting a boat or organizing a tour by boat, we are here to help, including any kind of counseling so that your holiday in Thailand would be smooth.
Pecs, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Professional Dive with CrocoDive in Thailand"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

It was one of my biggest diving experience in my life. CrocoDive Team organized everything in a professional way that I loved it so much. Before me and my friend arrived to Phuket, I contacted with the diving center and gave me all the relevant information about the diving facilites around the island, spots, visibility, marine specialities, weather condition etc. After the first discussion with the team in front of our hotel we fixed Phi Phi island 2 days / 1 night mini-safari package. It was an unforgettable diving trip for us. The crew was excellent and our dive master was absolutely friendly, helpful and professional. We have got everything in this package what we had to imagine: amazing / colorful dive sites, leopard sharks, night dive, wreckdive, high qulaity of underwater pictures taken during your diving, overnight in a beautiful bungalow in Phi Phi " Paradise" island, breathaking view from the balcony,unique breakfast on the beach. I strongly recommend CrocoDive as your diving guide during your vacation in amazing Thailand.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank kngergo

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Galway, Ireland
“Fantastic adventures”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

When I started the open water diver course, I was afraid of deep water. They were very patient, helpful, encouraging with me and even when I wanted to give up, they found a way for me to find courage and learn the skills of diving. With their help, I could do it. We had fantastic adventures with them. They are professionals, highly trained. Every trip was really well organized, and the instructors are friendly and funny. We highly recommend CrocoDive for everyone.

Visited March 2013
Neusiedl am See, Austria
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“They will take you to underwater paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

They are the most professional dive masters in Thailand, knowing their diving areas perfectly well. So they will take you there, where you can see the most interesting underwater wildlife.

Visited November 2013
Budapest, Hungary
“the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

That was my first diving, but it was wonderful. I feeling myself lucky, because my instructor was very professional. The life was very impressive and colorful under the water. So thank you Crocodive! I'll come back! :D

Visited December 2013
Berlin, Germany
“A perfect day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

We went on a discover scuba diving course with CrocoDive since we didn't have enough time to do the open water course. Balazs was most helpful getting our dive organized, and even took pictures for us underwater! I would definitely recommend going with CrocoDive, Balazs and Miki are very experienced and super nice to work with. Plus the free tshirts are pretty cool too!

Visited December 2013