“A perfect diving day...”

No Gravity Dive Center
Ranked #5 of 212 Tours in Phuket Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: No Gravity is a PADI Dive Center in Phuket offering dive and snorkeling activities, such as: Scuba diving day trips to Racha, Phi Phi, Koh Bon, Similan Islands and all the best dive sites around Phuket. Dive trips with experienced, private dive guides. Free transfers from the main centers in Phuket. PADI Discover Scuba Diving programs for absolute beginners on Kata Beach dives, Racha and Phi Phi day trips. PADI Dive Courses with private dive Instructors form the beginner to the pro level. 2-6 days long Similan Liveaboard trips on the best dive boats according to your budget and needs. Private boat charters for groups. Snorkeling and sightseeing tours to the nearby attractions. Trips to Phang Nga Bay, Krabi, Phi Phi, Similan Islands, Khao Sok National Park. We will assist you to choose the best dive trip according to your experience level, time and needs. You will dive in private groups with experienced dive instructors. You will learn diving form dedicated private dive instructors. Don't miss the chance to see some of the most beautiful dive sites of the World!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We wanted to do some diving during our holiday in Phuket and our Lucky Star brought us to No Gravity Dive Center. It was not easy with us, we needed dive equipment and wanted to see some special things on our dives. Also we did not want to go on a big, crowded boat either. They satisfied all our needs, we had new equipment, they took us with a brand new, clean and fast Catamaran. The food was great with some extras like fruits, a real coffee machine and juices. Thanks to our guide, Attila, we saw Leopard Shark, Blacktip Reef Sharks, a big Hawksbill turtle while eating and a huge Seahorse, too! They offered us some trips on land and they organized those for us on a professional way, too. We would like to thank them all their care, we had a great time with them.

N0Gravity, Owner at No Gravity Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! We are really happy that you guys enjoyed your stay in Phuket. It was a pleasure diving with you and we hope you will return to Phuket next winter.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have been aware of No Gravity Diving Club via Google and checking them later in FaceBook. As first impression its website was really informative and I managed to get all the information that I needed. I also did a 'tiny market research' and their price was reasonable thus I contacted them via mail. The response arrived back immeditately with an outstanding customer care. Edit is really nice and helpful and she was committed to help us out in any other matter around our vacation of Phuket. She prepared a map for us and giving heads-up about the reasonable price of services around Phuket.
Finally I picked a one day tour including 3 dives where my dive master was Attila. The boat Little Nemo is new and the service is above the average at least considering my experinence around other diving sites in the world like Egypt or Cape Town ... -- There are well organized structure in the boat and all our equipments have enough room and I like that the diving tanks can be refilled directly in the boat and you do not have to carry on more cylinders. It was really comfortable that the boat will come over in the surface directly and we do not have to do any additonal swim on the water surface. The food was really good on the board.
Attila is a really experienced diver and he is good at marine biology. He is helpful and dedicated towards to be a good dive master. After the diving we checked the reef guide together to clarify the fish and other animals that we had a chance to see together.
All in all NO Gravity is a great, well experienced and organized team where you can find excellent service with not "overstated price". Effective arrangement and forever beloved memories!!! :) Enjoy ur stay in Phuket! No Gravity is highly recommended!

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to dive with you and we really hope to see you again in Phuket. Thank you for the pics as well it brings the nice memories back. Take care and keep diving!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This year I spent an amazing month in No Gravity Dive Center again.When I was in Phuket last year in a sort time I have decided to make my dive master exam with them.They organized for me everything what I needed.(accomodation,the dive master course,and the exams).To get the master exam wasn't easy, but think back on it I have to say thanks for them the proffessional strictness and help.
I had no question to go back there again in 2014.I had got all the organization what I needed( accomodation, facultative programs, ferrys,diving safaris tickets for shows).
I reccomend NO GRAVITY DIVE CENTER to all who wants to save time and money to find all the help in Phuket area.They give you comfort and help to have your holiday perfect!!!

Thank you for your great review! It was a pleasure instructing you you have done a great job! This course is the most difficult because it gives you a new profession and it takes time to become a good dive guide. You have done way more than usual and learned everything on a maximum level. Hope to see you soon in Phuket again.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

For me this was the very 1st time I've dived, but It was amazing. The team was very king, they were able to tell me the basics in a way I can understand. I dived 3 times during the tour, and all of them worth it. I even had the chance to see sharks. So if anyone is thinking about diving choose them, and you won't revenge it.

Thank you for the review! Hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I've met Attila and Edit at No Gravity Dive Center in Phuket through a friend this year. I've stayed in their guest house in Chalong for two weeks. They were very welcoming and friendly, and made my stay the most enjoyable! It was clean, comfortable and relaxing in a homely environment.
I've also completed my advanced open water dive course with them. It was easily organised and professionally carried out. The price was very acceptable and great value for money too.
First day we went out to Phi Phi Island and we dove in three locations, and second day we went to Racha Noi and dove in other three locations there. The boat trips were very enjoyable both days. The staff on the boat was helpful, organised, and also friendly. The food was - in my opinion - delicious and plentiful. I love the fruit they offer everywhere! It takes out the saltiness of the sea from your mouth after diving!
I have to say, both my practical and theory part of the course was spot on, enjoyed it very much. After I completed my course, I went for another diving trip to Phi Phi Island, now as an advanced diver. Attila was my guide that time too. We went with a smaller but much faster catamaran, which was even greater than the first two times. Elegant, comfortable with a much smaller group on the boat. That day was the icing on the cake, the best day of my holiday!

Also Edit helped us organize a few island trips. She booked the ferries, told us where to go what to see and all the helpful tips, everyone would need in a foreign country to enjoy their stay. She looks after heaps of tourists scooter around Phuket, showing them the best spots, markets, look outs, and heaps more, we can't even think of. They are Phuket specialists and if you want the best service, in a young, friendly, professional way, look no further!

I definitely will go back to Phuket to visit my new friends at No Gravity! I can happily recommend them to everyone, to either Hungarian or English speakers, they will look after you and go out of their ways to make your stay and your diving experience fantastic and unforgettable!

1  Thank Mesike77

Thank you so much for your great review! It was a pleasure diving with you and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay in our rooms. I hope you wil return to Phuket, soon! The visibility is a lot better, now :)