“Reasonable Hotel for short stay”

Phuket Airport Inn Hotel
Ranked #117 of 198 Phuket Town B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Check-in: Bring cash as they charge 10% more for credit card payment
Rooms: clean rooms but no safe or good locking system on door to room.
This is not a perfect place to stay but the people are friendly (although not easy to understand at times) and drive you to the airport any time. From the airport you can walk- it is 10 mins away and quicker than driving as airport busy takes 10 mins to exit airport.
On whole ok to stay if for one night and are checking in late and leaving early.
If they considered better security then would have given higher rating. Beach nearby was one of the better beaches I though on the island for swimming and lovely sand.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Christine2010

Reviewed February 11, 2014

we stayed here twice when flying in and out of Phuket. The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. On the way out, we needed a room for my husband, myself and our adult daughter. They added a cot to the room and it was cozy but worked.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank CarryFArris
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Very cute hotel. The people here are very nice too! We were trying to figure out how to get to the hotel from the airport, and they just said 'hold on, we'll come get you!' 5 minutes later, BAM, there they were!
Rooms are simple, but very clean and spacious enough for two people to easily stay. Small balcony on the back area too.
Some food options nearby including thai, pizza, subway, 7-11 and a mini tesco.
This is a great place if you're on a stop over!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Booked the hotel due to late flight.
Check-in: They charged 10% more for credit card payment so better bring cash with you.

Rooms: Nice rooms, did not have warm shower water though.

Saw 1 cockroach in my room but pretty normal for the region.

This is not a perfect place to stay but the people are friendly and drive you to the airport any time. From the airport you can potentially walk- it is 10-15 min away.

I rated 4 points because for the price there is nothing better and closer.

2  Thank tkwetina
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I booked with hotel a month before my arrival in Phuket and sent over 5 emails to confirm my arrival on the 9th December 2013. When I arrived I phoned them to pick me up at the airport at 2a.m. and a lady arrived within a few minutes. While we drove back to the hotel, she explained there may be a problem with the room I have booked for. When we got to the hotel, she said to me that someone will take me to another hotel "by the jungle" and immediately asked me for their room's money in full. As it was late and I had a very long flight, I followed the other driver without further questions. I later discovered that the hotel I was moved to was cheaper in price! The only constellation was that the people in the other hotel turned out to be really nice and we became good friends as a result (the only reason I gave 2 dots on rating instead of 1). There are many cheaper and comfortable hotels within 10 minutes walk from the airport to Nai Yang town strip, so if you arrive reasonably early you should check them out instead of paying 3 times the rate for this hotel and not even getting a room!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Stayed here at the beginning of December while travelling from Koh Phi Phi to Singapore via Phuket. Since the ferries from Koh Phi Phi don't connect well with out-bound flights from Phuket to Singapore, I decided to take the last ferry from Koh Phi Phi and stay the night in Phuket. Unfortunately my tablet died on me during my SE Asia trip so I had no way to tell the hotel owner at what time I would arrive at the airport in Phuket. If I had know that it was so close, I would have walked - the taxi drivers at the airport will rip you off, even after haggling they insist on 200 baht for a 3-5 minute drive. After these first difficulties, I had a warm and friendly welcome by the hotel owner. The hotel room looked very new, was very clean and I slept well (hot shower with good water pressure!). There is a 7-11 just around the corner and a good local pad thai place just across the street (the vegetarian one was so good and it was only 50 baht!). In the morning, it was 7 am on a Sunday, the friendly hotel owner drove me to the airport free of charge. If I was there again under equal circumstances, I would definitely stay here again!

2  Thank Natalie S
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night as we had a late fight in from Chaing Mai and wanted to take a taxi to the Phuket ferry in the AM.

Pros:

1. The owner of this hotel is super sweet. It was raining when we arrived in Phuket and she was there to pick us up to bring us to the hotel. The hotel itself is nothing fancy but does the job and we had no complaints!

2. Our room was very clean, decent sized bathroom, and complimentary drinking water after our flight. There is no breakfast provided (although tea and coffee are), but there are a couple of local establishments (including 7-11 close by). I wouldn't say this was a deal breaker, and you can easily eat at your next destination, or at the airport when you return.

Cons:

1. There is no in room safe. We didn't need it since we were literally just there to sleep, but if you are someone who requires a safe in your room at all times, please be aware of that.

Overall, great experience with this short stay and would definitely stay again under similar circumstances.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phuket Town
Phuket Airport Overnight Hotel
Sino Inn Phuket
Sino Inn Phuket
#17 of 198 in Phuket Town

Been to Phuket Airport Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!