“Excellent”

Cuisines: Barbecue, European, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Wonderful food, presented beautifully. Ambience great along with service. Not over priced so a really nice place to try/eat Thai food

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 3, 2019

We ate at this place the whole time as we were a bit scared of the street food. The ladies running this place do a great job. The beer is frosty cold!!! Fish is incredible. All the food is nicely spiced. Order anything and you'll love it!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Authentic Thai food at very reasonable prices , Its a little place which we visited after midnight . Pad thai was best

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed November 4, 2016

This is where you should go for an authentic thai meal with a reasonable price.
Their pad thai was one of the best i've had and it was only 60 Baht! ( they also do a bit of western food like pasta but I didn't try)

The ladies that work there were so friendly and tried their best to talk to me although they did not speak a lot of English.

If you are worried about the hygiene, I had no issues eating here. I went there at least 4 times as it is near my hotel. I tried seafood salad, pad thai with chicken, friend prawns, deep fried pork. I guess that's a good range and I was fine! I could see that the vegetables were all very fresh and all the equipments were clean.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

I alias stop there when I want to eat something fast really serious and tasty I recommend not so far away from Nanai road 2 and really fast to eat

Date of visit: February 2016