“Delicious Halal food!”

Marina Kitchen
Ranked #321 of 1,075 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

We went there for late lunch around 230pm. We ordered keng som + broccoli with prawn + mango salad. It was my first time i tried keng som. More like fish soup in spicy version. Super delicious! All other dishes also tasty. Highly recommended restaurant!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Clean food and place
Very extremely tasty guaranteed, and cook by the great quality of ingredient
Halal certified by the central Islamic council of Thailand

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed September 19, 2016

I visited this place in Jan 2015 and was amazed by the quality of real thai food that is also halal. I promised myself that i will come here again should I ever drop by Phuket again.

So I visited Phuket again in Sept 2016 with my wife and plotted this in my GPS for lunch. As usual, the restaurant was unassuming, very Asian-like with old school decor but please do not let this fool you. This place is always crowded with tour buses catered for Muslim tourists.

We ordered chicken with cashew nuts (prepared for 3 people because I was hungry), kangkong belacan, battered squid, and seafood red tom yum. Whatever we have in Malaysia is nothing compared to Marina's. Even the kangkong belacan rocked. The chicken with cashew nuts came with uber hot fried dried chilli and more than copious amounts of cashews. We washed all the heat with young coconut shake.

All in all, we had a good time filling ourselves up.

Total damage was THB 950.
Not too bad.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

Good service... Fast.. Efficient... Clean restaurant... Price was just fine for the great quality of food. Best of all.. It's halal!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

Whatever we ordered was extremely tasty. Genuine Thai styled cooking, loved every bit. Good for families looking for Halal food. Not at all expensive, worth every bit.

Date of visit: October 2015