“Best boat trip in Phuket.”
Review of La Moet Phuket

Phang Nga Bay Day Cruise from Phuket
Ranked #7 of 212 Tours in Phuket Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: TAKE A HOLIDAY FROM YOUR HOLIDAY! Relaxed cruises with a cozy and comfortable boat where we leave all stress behind us. If you like to cruise comfortable on a cozy wooden boat for "chill and enjoy" - MV Champagne is the boat to be on board. We offer tours to the most beautiful spots around Phuket, Phi Phi & Phang Nga archipelago. MV Champagne has Cozy living areas both indoors and outdoors, open space with panoramic ocean views,a large sundeck with lovely seating and lounging areas, modern bathrooms and a wonderful atmosphere where all guest enjoy and relax. Join in tours and charters. Perfect for families, hen & stag night!
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Most relaxing way to enjoy a day on the sea in Phuket Area.
I have been on many trips with this company and they never fail to deliver.
I've been to Phi Phi Islands and we got to snorkel at a secluded beach.
First time i visited with my girlfriend and we had a super day to Phi Phi.

The next winter we went on the boat with our son that was 6 months and he loved to crawl around on the boat. I was super impressed of the service level of the staff and the enthusiasm they had.
This time we went on a shorter trip around Phuket and got to experience the island from the seaside. Phuket is still green and we visited a nice beach and ate good food on the boat.

Next time we go to Thailand we will go with them again for sure.
Give this boat a try, you will not regret it.

4  Thank Johan L

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We private chartered the “The Champagne” run by LaMoet as a treat to our wedding guests on the day prior to the wedding. It was SPECTACULAR day day and evening! Friends said it was the highlight of their 2 week trip to Thailand! It was an afternoon and evening tour of Phang Nga Bay and also included dinner. Drinks were charged by consumption and prices were fair. The crew was FANTASTIC friendly and fun! We had such an amazing day swimming, jumping off of the boat, drinking, listening to music, dancing, stopping at scenic locations, catching spectacular sunset views and relaxing on the deck. There are two desks, one on top that has full sun (but was not hot when we went December 3rd due to the ocean breeze) and a lower deck with open windows all around so you can still see the views and relax on the couches if you want to be covered form the sun (we didn’t need to hang out there much but it was still nice if we wanted to). What an amazing day!!! There were 17 of us plus the crew but the boat holds more than 30 guests. They also provide sunset only and other type day cruises as indicated in the other reviews. I highly recommend them! I’ve been to Thailand many times and if you’re in the area, Phang Nga Kirst Islands up close is not to be missed! I contacted Lada lotta@lamoet.com months in advance to set it up. She made it the easiest thing to plan on the entire trip! Lada was quick to respond to emails, answered all of my questions and was super friendly, so easy to work with and very helpful and informative. I loved talking to her, she a breath of fresh air! I have written only 2 other reviews in my life (and will be writing 3 more from this month long trip), I only do so when I feel strongly about something. I wanted to write this review and give recognition where it is well deserved and to people and experiences that were truly great stand outs. Happy travels!

4  Thank VZ123
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This cruise is about relaxing and enjoying the sea and the island off Phi Phi.
This is not about hurrying from snorklingsite to beach with a speedboat.
The crew welcomes you in many different languages and you get breakfast and drinks.
On the upperdek you sunbath and enjoy the view, if it is to hot you can go below, in the shades.
Plenty of space everywhere.
When the boat arrives at Phi Phi there is a choise, snorkling or going to the beach. I prefer snorkling and saw for the first time reefsharks, I was thrilled.
After lunch you visit another island and then head back to Chalong (Phuket).
It is a great tour for people enjoy there vacation, the sea and the islands.
Bart Heremans Belgium

4  Thank bart H
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We ( two adults, two teenagers) when on a daycruise woth La Moet to the Phi Phi Islands, and we all had a great day on the sea. The highlight where the snorkeling at Phi Phi Don (yes we saw sharks!), the sights at Phi Phi Ley and of cause to jump from the boat to take a swim!

The personell was very helpful and friendly, the food was excellent and the boat was great, we stayed up on deck all day.

Don't miss it!

2  Thank AndersJF
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Went to one of they day cruises La Moet offers. We were not disappointed!
The boat itself is very charming and just perfect for hanging around and enjoying good food and fantastic views. The day had the perfect balance for activities and just relaxing at the boat and thus it was well suited for people with different tastes. The crew was very nice and professional as well. All in all, a very memorable day!

2  Thank Finnwin