“Best quality/price in Phuket town” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kim's Massage & Spa

Kim's Massage & Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Kim's Massage & Spa is one of the most popular local brand in Phuket. We have 6 outlets throughout Phuket island for your convenience. You can enjoy our famous Thai Traditional Massage, Aromatic Oil Massage, Foot Reflexology, Facial Treatment and so on. All family members are welcome. Kim's Massage & Spa, The best massage & spa in Phuket
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best quality/price in Phuket town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We was here 4 days of our 10 days trip, and we really like the atmosphere here, and massage is just great for the price!
300tbh= Thai massage 1hr
450 = Thai + foot/hands
And my wife did some facial treatment which she really like

The only bad - is that they have no English speaking reception, so it's like a chance if u can explain all what you want and they will not understand you proper. But if u just put your finger on the price list they will understand ))))

1 Thank Lagunov A

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Norlane, Victoria, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Best part of the holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Relaxing, pampering, inexpensive and luxurious. Pay a little money to feel you like have a lot of money! Best tourist dollar we spent while in Rawaii. In fact, we went back the next day for more pampering.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Soozi Q
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Terrible and horrible experience!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a spa for the masses.. It is poorly managed, dirty,noisy,smelly and really not worth your time or money. The management is only interested in making money. Come in, choose your treatment and PAY. Yes... Before anything commences, the money goes into her drawer.
I had an unpleasant experience with this extremely rude spa therapist who was rather upset due to the fact that I only went there for a foot massage and not a full body massage. She felt that the tip she was getting later would be lesser for a foot as compared to a body massage. I was treated like a beggar. She commanded me like I was a worthless handicap. She reclined the massage chair so hard I almost got a whiplash. Then she started slapping my legs to ask me to lift them up.she is probably an ex convict judging from the tattoos in her forearm and the hideous face and persona she displayed.definitely not my idea of an hour of relaxation and rejuvenation.probably an hour of torture to say the least.
It definitely does not live up to the famous Thai massage that we all know.
Please avoid this place. Prices may be reasonable but the service is below par. In fact it's horrendous.there are many more spa and massage places that offer better facilities and better service.
Will never return even if I'm paid to.

5 Thank OneDayInYourLife
Canberra, Australia
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Fabulous facial and wonderful massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I found Kim's by chance walking along Rawai beach and went in for a quick massage to escape the weather. I was impressed by the cleanliness, quality of service and the attention provided. Later that night I read more about Kim's on trip advisor, particularly the reference to the collagen facial. I headed back today and like other reviewers was not disappointed. This is a wonderful find in amongst all the other stock standard places. I've had a number of massages (averaging at least one massage or facial per day) and this far surpasses the others I've enjoyed around Phuket. Highly recommended and a holiday treat.

1 Thank Deb T
Phuket, Thailand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“The best Facial in Phuket!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I use Kim's massage and Spa over and above the choice of hundreds of other establishments I could go to in Phuket as this is kept spotlessly clean, the staff are lovely and there is a feeling peace and tranquility which amazingly enough you do not get in a lot of other massage shops.

My favourite treatment is the "collagen and anti aging facial" which is just nothing short of Heavenly! it is so relaxing and my skin looks more radiant and feels so soft afterwards it is a great price at 800THB and I have tried a few facial on the island this is without double the best!

GIve it a try!