“where to eat.”
Review of Treetop Restaurant

Treetop Restaurant
Ranked #252 of 802 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Brisbane, Australia
“where to eat.”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

don and his lovely wife made us feel at home also provided us with some day trips, food was great as well very cheap around 140 baht.

Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Nice & cheap”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Nice, easy and cheap food. Worth a quick bite if you need somewhere cheap whilst staying in panwa. The guy there can also help you out with day trips to places like phang na if you are interested and is worth going through with it because he can help with a good deal.

• Visited September 2012
UK
“A heavy storm put me off my food”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The night that we visited there had been a heavy storm and I was handed mosquito spray as I walked in. I normally get bit to pieces and so I couldn't concentrate on my food as I was just worrying about mosquitos. As it happened, I didn't get bit so I worried for no reason. My husband and many people that we met thoroughly enjoyed the food here.

Visited August 2012