“Nice Food & Great Environment”
Review of Kopitiam by Wilai

Kopitiam by Wilai
Ranked #5 of 853 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Travelling with friend in Phuket Old Town some time around Mid of September. Felt hungry and we simply chose one restaurant to walked in, ended up this is one of the great choices we made in our Phuket Trip.

Welcomed by one guy who can talk in mandarin very well. Read through the menu and we were hesitated which dishes to choose, so we ask the guy to recommend some good food to us. Dishes that we ordered are Pad Thai, Sambal Prawn Rice,Gaeng Sapparod etc... Food are nice and I love the atmosphere much. The decor somehow like a retro-style.

Will definitely recommend you all to try this out!

1  Thank Hui_Wen0105

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stumbled upon this place on accident and it was a blessing. Not only was the food amazing but it was extremely cheap. Have been back twice since then. The chicken cashew nut and the chicken penang are amazing!

1  Thank josh43551
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We chanced upon this local restaurant while venturing around Phuket Town. Having saw previous good reviews about the food, I was extremely delighted to find this restaurant. We ordered a few dishes like the egg plant with sweet basil leaves, sambal prawn, tofu and stirfry vegetables with bacon topping. Serving size quite small but enough for our family of 4 as we seldom eat a lot. Our two kids enjoyed their local 'bonito' ice cream which could also be found in most restaurants or cafes at phuket town. We would be back again next time. Delicious local food!

1  Thank RSfam
Reviewed September 10, 2013

When we walked pass the Restuarant, the waiter was very nice and started speaking in Mandarin to u. We decided to drop in to have our lunch and it was delicious! It's the Thai Chinese local food and the service was very good. The decor and the atmosphere was very peranakan Chinese which I liked as I felt like I'm back to my roots...the food price was also super value for money. Do drop by when you are in Phuket Town!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

A great menu...very good food...in fact the best I have ever tasted. I not joke.

Service was great, surroundings lovely. 100% perfect.

This is a genuine review. Make sure that when you're in Phuket Town you eat here.

4  Thank jct100