“Good local food at reasonable price”
Review of Kopitiam by Wilai

Kopitiam by Wilai
Ranked #5 of 855 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We chanced upon this local restaurant while venturing around Phuket Town. Having saw previous good reviews about the food, I was extremely delighted to find this restaurant. We ordered a few dishes like the egg plant with sweet basil leaves, sambal prawn, tofu and stirfry vegetables with bacon topping. Serving size quite small but enough for our family of 4 as we seldom eat a lot. Our two kids enjoyed their local 'bonito' ice cream which could also be found in most restaurants or cafes at phuket town. We would be back again next time. Delicious local food!

1  Thank RSfam

Reviewed September 10, 2013

When we walked pass the Restuarant, the waiter was very nice and started speaking in Mandarin to u. We decided to drop in to have our lunch and it was delicious! It's the Thai Chinese local food and the service was very good. The decor and the atmosphere was very peranakan Chinese which I liked as I felt like I'm back to my roots...the food price was also super value for money. Do drop by when you are in Phuket Town!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

A great menu...very good food...in fact the best I have ever tasted. I not joke.

Service was great, surroundings lovely. 100% perfect.

This is a genuine review. Make sure that when you're in Phuket Town you eat here.

4  Thank jct100
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We were walking into the old town street wondering the pretty buildings and architecture. Then we saw this small shop with a nice decoration so we decide to have a dinner here. We ordered coffee, fried noodle, and Kopi pork with rice. We didn't really expect much but it does really tasty and cheap. We also bought their snack from them and we love it!

3  Thank Mindy1985
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This place is quaint. It is a cute coffee place but it also has an extensive food menu, including Thai food specific to Phuket - which is the first time that I had seen that. Great iced coffee and great food. All at reasonable prices. I will definitely be going back.

2  Thank Mat1lda