“very exciting”

Phuket Shooting Range
Reviewed January 28, 2014

the shooting rang was very cool and fun, the staff very professional and helpful our 10 year son was able to shoot a BB gun hear, we all had a great time.

There are newer reviews for Phuket Shooting Range

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Xmas eve 2013 took the Mrs and the 7yr old for a day out!

We are staying at the JW Marriott Mai Khao
Took a friendly taxi to this shooting range
I'm into guns and shooting so was quite excited to show the boy .45 glock (which he's only seen copies in Pakistan)

Got there Mrs wasn't to impressed with all the gun shot noise (but what did she expect, did offer to leave her at Manderine spa in hotel but she preferred the trip

Anyway, got to the counter felt it a bit expensive but went for the full works picked all the guns including the bb for the boy
To be honest enjoyed it,
If you like shooting and are not worried about damaging the pocket
Then it's definitely for you
I wasn't to concerned about the price more wanted to enjoy
At the start the bloke we were given was being a bit funny nt letting you load the gun, hold it, so got a bit annoyed and portrayed my anger
Said to him in a polite tone have just spent 6500bhat (£130 roughly)
Am not in the mood to be told how to hold a fire arm
After the .22 he took me to the outdoors where he allowed me load both .45 ( auto glock and magnum) the Reamington shotty and then was bang bang after that
Go kart wasn't the best but will do for good old Thailand

Overall if your in the mood to spend some hard earnerd £'s and enjoy shooting would give it the thumbs up

Adz

Reviewed December 22, 2013

My daughter persisted to go carting - hesitantly I went. It is way overpriced to what we pay in canada. They charge 990 baht for one passenger for 10 minutes or 1200 baht for two passengers for 10 minutes. They make you sign a waiver plus they videotape you go carting the whole time. If there is any kind of damage - they outline the costs with the waiver. We were so scared to drive fast and was not enjoyable as we did not want to damage anything. Would not go back.

3  Thank Ruby1975
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I love this place. Never try a gun before, this is the place. I was told by friend that th price the charge is expensive compare to other country. Anyway, since you are here my as well give it a shot.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

OK, so if reading this you must be thinking of going. This is how it works.

First you gotta get there. We were staying at Kata beach so went by Tuk tuk. We paid 500 baht for the return trip including (very short) waiting time. It was about 10 minutes there. To be honest I think we might have paid too much, I'm not sure and will probably never know.

When we arrived you go to the first counter where there is a chart with all different guns. The cheapest guns (apart from paint ball) are 1180 baht for 10 bullets. I chose a gun called a 45, don't know why, perhaps I have seen one in a movie.

You then go to the next counter where you pay the money and are given 10 bullets. You give the 10 bullets to an instructor who walks you to a firing range about 20 metres away. The wife and I wanted to share the bullets but we were told No, I thought that this was a bit mean.
She was given ear ear protectors and asked to wait behind a white line about 3 metres behind us.

I was given ear protectors and goggles and asked to sit down at the range. The instructor gave me basic instructions and then showed me the gun. He loaded it, placed it between my hands (pointing at the target) and asked me to fire it, It was reloaded and I fired my 10 shots.

It was all safe with the gun always pointing at the target. If you go and want a score to beat I got 60 with all 10 bullets hitting the target.

It was all over in a few minutes and one of the quickest £24 that I have ever spent.

I have given the attraction 5. I was thinking of giving 4, losing one star for value for money, but as I can't name a cheaper shooting range I figure it would be unfair. How much do bullets cost anyway? I have no idea.

3  Thank bestyman