“Great First Time Experience”

Phuket Shooting Range
Mornington, Australia
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Great First Time Experience”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Never shot a gun before and I thought here was my chance. Decided on a .45 Cal. hand gun which a very popular pick. Everything is very safe, instructors explain everything and make you feel comfortable. You get 10 shots which I decided 5 sitting and 5 standing. Well 10 shots doesn't go far so take your time because in a matter of a 1 minute it's all over. Would have like to try the other guns but those bullets start to get expensive over time. Would do again.

1 Thank BrownSkid

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Very well made!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We visited it part of out city tour of phuket. The shooting range is nicely made with good equipment and trained personnel. Only sad point is it is slightly expensive starting price for ten pellets with simple rifle was 800 Thb!

2 Thank Milind M
Melbourne
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great location and time - safety first...great guys running this show”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Worth the 700 to 1000 B per go for 10 rounds....across many gun options......very very safe, u have an instructor for each person.

1 Thank Maccatraveller
Melbourne, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Short Lived”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Having never shot a firearm before, I thought "Why not! When in Rome!"

The instructors are friendly, though my instructor's English wasn't so great and I found it difficult to try to decipher what he was trying to explain to me, which resulted in me feeling uncomfortable firing the gun for the whole 10 rounds and in the end my other half took the gun and finished the rounds for me.

It possibly didn't help my discomfort that I had an injury to my dominant hand at the time as well and it didn't feel stable, but I kinda feel that had the instructors English been a bit better, then this could have been sorted by him showing me another technique.

Overall - great if you've fired a gun before - not so much if you haven't - in my experience!

Visited December 2012
3 Thank BlackCatsAngel
Carnarvon, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“an experience!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Went to the phuket shooting range and was very surprised! The guns we were able to use were amazing! The instructors were great and showed me everything i needed to know and seemed qualified and confident in showing people who have never fired before! Also had an accuracy sheet at the end which you can take home....This place had many other activities such as go karts, elephant trekking, atv tours...
Enjoyed our activites!