“Mad, Mad FUN!!”
Review of Nuditours

Nuditours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nuditours is a small boutique tour company owned and operated by myself, Sean Niemeyer, an Australian, university qualified Marine Biologist, and an experienced PADI dive instructor. My team and I at Nuditours will provide you with a safe, un-crowded, personalized, guided island tour, to the beautiful must-see island destinations Phuket has to offer. We specialize in tours with small groups of like-minded travelers. I've been running island tours in Phuket, Thailand, since Dec 2009 when I bought a sailboat and become a business partner with Phuket Sail Tours (PST). Soon after joining PST, Elise & I, designed and developed PST’s speed boat tours, to Phi Phi Island and Phang Nga Bay. I personally ran the tours phi phi island tours between 2010 and mid 2013, and Phang Nga Bay tours from 2011 to mid 2013, during which time I met some amazing guests (you all know who you are :) CURIOUS ABOUT OUR NAME Nuditours is named after the breathtakingly beautiful NUDIBRANCH (Naked Lung – in Latin) tropical sea slug which I first came across diving in these waters when trying to decided on a name for my new company. It's a catchy name but to avoid confusion, there is no nudity on Nuditours :) OUR TOURS Nuditours most popular tours are our NUDI's LOVE PHI PHI ISLAND and NUDI's IN PHANG NGA BAY & HONG ISLAND, KRABI (we are the only tour company to take our guests to the spectacularly beautiful Hong Island beaches!!). We also operate PRIVATE CHARTERS to Phi Phi Islands, Phang NGA Bay, Racha Island, and the deserted islands of Northern Krabi. THE Nuditours EXPERIENCE Our top priority is that you have a fantastic day!!! For this to happen your SAFETY will come first at all costs - literally. I will cancel a tour if I feel that our guests safety will be compromised due to rough weather (warning: not all companies will do this!). I take safety very seriously at Nuditours: we never overcrowd our boats and we always plan your tour so you will see our best landmarks at the best time of the day (based on the impact of various weather conditions including tide, wind and waves). We are proud to let you know that our life jackets and snorkeling equipment are of a high quality and children's sizes are catered for. As part of your tour you will also be able to enjoy authentic, good quality, Thai food at Phi Phi Island relax beach resort. (we do cater for special diets – allergies, vegetarian, vegan). To further ensure your experience is a great one we offer English and Spanish speaking local Thai guides with years of experience and can also provide Mandarin, Japanese, German, and Russian speaking guides upon request. THE FINAL WORD Relax in the knowledge that you have booked a tour with the safest boats, the best itinerary, the most experienced and most friendly crew in Phuket :) CONTACT US You can call me (Sean) directly on via the Phone numbers, line, whats app and email address on our web site (no middleman or agent) and I will be happy to help you with all your inquiries.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We did 2 tours (Phi-Phi & Phang Nga) and here are some tips to all you seasoned travelers out there :D

What to expect:
- Expect to wake up early but it's all so worth it! You'll get to the destinations before everyone else does and will have the most excellent shots for it!

- Expect to pay a wee bit more. Coz if you don't, you'll get an old single-engine longboat crowded with dozens of other tourists, traveling at a turtle-paced speed and seeing a lot less. Your choice. ;)

- Sean is an honest man. He constantly instructs his crew to be careful not to anchor on a coral, and to quote my friend, "That's just so sexy!"

- Sexy, ahh I mean safety comes first. We had to switch locations a few times to adjust to strong currents, low tides, high tide, haze, etc. Mother Nature does not always oblige to our need of clear blue skies and calm seas when on vacation.

- If you need more food at lunch, just ask! We had a second round of curry, rice and mango just coz it's so good!

- If you have Sompong as your guide, consider it your lucky, lucky day! He is very knowledgeable of the area. He can read Mother Nature like it's nobody's business and very passionate about what he does. He will go out of his way to make sure that everybody is having a great time. Not only is he an awesome guide but also a great photographer with a great sense of humor. Prepare to laugh throughout the day and take home great photos to prove it!

- Prepare to be pampered. It was uncomfortable at first to be treated like a celebrity with someone carrying my bag, my mat, handing me food, taking my trash. But in Thailand, I guess it's all a part of their longstanding tradition of great service. So prepare to be treated like a royalty for a day. ;)

- Do tip the crew well. They are great ambassadors of Thailand and show deep respect to all of them for that!

2  Thank MileHighStyle
"day trip"
in 17 reviews
"small group"

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I did this tour with 2 kids. Sean and tuk tuk were amazing. It is the best day I have had in thailand. I was recommended by two friends in Australia who have done nudi tour before and it didn't disappoint. Sean spent time snorkeling with my kids teaching them about marine life the hands on way. Fantastic! The scenery amazing and snorkeling unreal! Thanks guys I hope to come and do it again sometime.

3  Thank Leah H
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Awesome tour! Sean and Sompong were very friendly and knowledgable. They were careful to take us to destinations at times that were less crowded. The boat was very clean and comfortable and had a working toilet. We enjoyed the snorkelling. My favourite part of the tour was feeding the monkeys. After the tour, we asked to be dropped off at a shopping area (the airline had lost my luggage), Sompong took us to a local supermarket which was perfect, and even took us back to the hotel after we had finished. Thank-you from Peter and Holly. I highly recommend this tour company!

3  Thank Holly V
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Thank you Sean and Sompong for amazing trip!
The trip to Phang Nga bay was simply great! Sean, Sompong and the rest of the crew are great and will make sure you had unforgettable trip. They will provide you with lots of inforamtion about the places you're going to visit. Sampong knows all the spots where you could take interesting photos. There are plenty of tasty snaks and fresh fruits on board, you will also have great lunch at Koh Panyee. They care a lot about safety which means not overloading the boats, postponing the trips if the sea conditions are danegerous, providing safety equipement etc. (Coming from Europe, America, Australia you might take if for granted but it's not the case for some comapnies in Thailand. Safety was prioriity for us when we were choosing a tour company). The groups are small and it feels more like a family so you can make new friends. We also got to see lot's of places in one day.
Overall it was the best thing we did while staying in Patong Beach on Phuket.
Highly recommended!

2  Thank Marcin K
Sean N, Owner at Nuditours, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Hi Marcin and Ana,

Thanks for the kind words and sharing your experience with other like minded travelers. It was great meeting you and showing you the best parts of Phang Nga Bay.

Enjoy the warm spring in Germany. Hope to see you next time you are in Phuket.

Sean