“Worst service ever!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went there for lunch with my husband while we were on holiday. The waitress got my husban's order worng and instead of apologising she actually gave us dirty look! From then on the service just got worse. The remaining waitresses passed our table and just completely ignore the empty starter plate but had the audacity to give me dirty looks when we had eye contact! I was so furious and felt disguisted by this treatment and completely loss my appetite for my main course!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This review is part of another review already done for the Wine Connection store in Patong @ Banana Walk.
But yes again we had a very good 'early' dinner before we went for some shopping in Central Festival. Nicely located at the entrance one can either sit inside or choose for an outside seating. Service is as always very OK and with a smile! The thai food assortiment is delicious and for us Belgians a little bit spicy but we adore some spicy stuff! So, yes we liked the food and can recommend his store too! We will definitly try other stores! and hope that service, hospitality of the staff and without a doubt the great food will always be part of our next stays in one the other Wine Connection stores!

1  Thank SlabbyBelgium
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

The place is good. Food is nice. Environment is also good but you must dine in airconditioning or below the fan due to the temperature of thailand.

Wifi is useless. Cannot optain ip at with signal full bar with help from the bar tender also. So 3 stars for service.

1  Thank JohnMaxTeh
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We went to Phuket twice recently at Dec 2012 and Mar 2013, we went to Central Festival Wine Connection for 4 times~
The food is great, especially the Rivioli and the Pizza, the Thai food is okay, but I think the western food is better than the thai.
You cannot miss the dessert and cake there, everytime we enjoyed our brownies and Chocolate cake and Lemon Tart, they are all very good and rich.
The Iced chocolate is good and very rich, I love it so much.
I am sure I will go there when I am in Phuket again.
We thought the service is so so. Maybe everytime I was there, there is not too much customers there, the staff are always chatting and I think they have to improve their service standard in order to maintain a good reputation in town.
Overall, really worth a try, there are a lot of food for you to choose from, you can go there anytime of a day as there are different kind of food to cope with your need. You can just go there to have a piece of cake and a drink in the afternoon, you will feel great and relaxed.

1  Thank Bonbon_Cadeau
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Feeling hungry or just need a glass of wine after an afternoon of shopping? Wine connection provided the ideal spot to recharge and enjoy a great meal.
We choose to sit outside where we could enjoy the music from the nearby live band.
Ordered a pizza to start, lamb shank and ribeye steak mains. Food arrived really quickly, staff were all pleasant and spoke good English.

Highlight definitely the Blanche De Bruxelles draft Belgian Beer.

We'll be back very soon :)

2  Thank Phusanisa