“Good experience”

Nudidive
Kuala Lumpur
“Good experience”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Spend 4 days of diving and all of them were superb. David, the instructor was very professional, attentive and hands on. He's very knowledgable of the dive sites and Phuket area. After a day of dives, you can get his advise for interesting places to visit in Phuket. Sure will recommend NudiDive.

Visited September 2013

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great team”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I just spent 10 days in Phuket, did my EFR and Safety Diver course and spent an additional 2 days, 3 dives on each day, with Nudidive. Was a real pleasure, personal service, great knowledge of the dive sites and even arranged collection and delivery.
David, owner, was hands on all the time. Great service. Great rates, fantastic dive sites.
Food on the boats was also incredible. Better than at my hotel and inclusive of the dive price.

Visited July 2013
Hyderabad, India
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Totally unprofessional”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and me had booked a "Discover Scuba "dive on 14th June 2013. David of Nudidive in turn outsourced it to someone called "Eric" . Eric came to our Hotel room on 13th June to check out our sizes for the diving suits. The next morning Eric outsourced the dive to some one called " Sebastian". Any professional diving company would have asked us to cancel the dive because it was very very windy. When we reach Racha Islands, the water was quite choppy and when we dived inside, the water was extremely muddy and we couldn't see a thing. We surfaced after 40 mins and stayed put for 30 mins and then I went down for my second dive. My wife refused to come in because the water was quite muddy. I, being an eternal optimist, thought that the water could be better, dived in and surfaced after 10 mins beacsue I still couldn't see a things.

We had one of the most horrible experience and wife said that she would never try out scuba diving for the rest of her life. Nudidive could have been professional and asked us to cancel the trip because they knew that the waters were quite choppy. In fact we met a friend of ours in Phuket the next day and they said that an Australian Diver ( I didn't get the name) advised them not to go ahead with their dive.

Nudidive was interested in getting their money but in the bargain left us with a bitter taste of the experience. I would recommend that you go to Phuket and check the weather and then book for the dive rather than doing it online and losing money

Visited June 2013