“Awesome fun ride!”

$108.61*
and up
2-Hour ATV Tour from Phuket
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Booked the time slot we wanted very easily online. They asked for a 50% payment via an online portal which also guaranteed us a round trip transfer. Paid the remainder on site when we arrived. They were also very responsive via email so that helped with the queries I had.

We were assigned a guide who took us on the route and he made sure we were safe and following along in a convoy. Took some nice shots at a lookout point (also a short break from the bumps!)

Trail was filled with water at some points, which made for good fun (and muddy shoes); filled with bumps and corners...all in all, we had a good time and would recommend this 2h ATV tour. 1h would be a little too short as after 1h, we were just getting the hang of the bumps and thrills of the ATV.

GO FOR IT!

in 3 reviews
"mud"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed April 18, 2018

If you’re looking for something a little different as to the mainstream “sea activities”, the ATV and White Water Rafting is well worth the trip. We stayed in Kata, so it was quite a drive to Pang Nga Province. The hour long ATV trip through the forest was probably one of my favourite activities during our holiday. The trail had quite a few rough & muddy sections, which made for great fun! After the ATV tour you’re transported to their “ Sealand base camp” for the white water rafting of about 5km - nothing too serious but still a nice little adrenaline rush.
Lunch is then served (hands down one of the best meals we had while in Phuket) before a trip up the mountain to the waterfall for a quick swim, literally with the fishes :D
We had the privilege of having Nong as our guide throughout the day. The most kind, humble, gracious and knowledgeable man. He happily chatted to us for hours about Thai culture and history. Truly a remarkable man who left a lasting impression on both my husband and I.
A day tour I will happily do many times over, well done to all involved.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

It is a surprise for me and my girlfriend, we thought that the ride will only be riding on the ATV cart. But our guide took us to the viewpoint and took good pictures and videos for us, we also visited the Big Buddha in the middle of the trip.
We booked the activity through Klook, we have 1 hour ride and hotel pick up and return. It is a real joy of the trip. During the trip we can see elephants walking, riding among the wood. It is an enjoying experience for us.

3  Thank rachelolxx
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

This was the first time driving buggy, but instructors told me how to do, so I enjoyed a lot. the road is winding and ragged,so even I drove slowly, it had a lot of thrill!