“Do you need a good burger?”
Review of Rider Cafe

Rider Cafe
Ranked #29 of 912 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: RIder Cafe offers a mix of genuine Thai food, Burgers and Sandwiches. Our burger was voted the best burger in Phuket by a poll in the biggest english speaking newspaper on the island. We are located in the heart of old Phuket Town surrounded by galleries traditional Phuket architecture, museums and classic Mom&Pop shops. Enjoy the non hectic side of Phuket!
Reviewed August 25, 2013

That's what you come here for.

Friendly place and very convenient if you are in Phuket Town.

The coffee was also good and it was not as expensive as I thought that it would be - if I need a burger again we will go back.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had snacks from here last night, then came back for burgers today. Both experiences were top notch. The staff were happy and friendly last night when we were just having snacks as if we were ordering full expensive dinners. The same friendly service today with different servers. Clearly it is how the place is run. Everything is very clean which is important to me. Great yummy burgers at a reasonable price. Overall a good find for a good overall experience with casual dining in a modest street side cafe in old town Phuket.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I can only rate this small cafe a four because we only had snacks and not a full meal. The cafe is an open air affair with out airconditioning. The lack of AC was not a problem when we were there but might be if it was a hot day. The service was very good, the food very good and everyone in the cafe very friendly. I can recommend it for an easy lunch or evening snack like we had.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Everything I have tasted in this cafe is great. I have eaten the Thai, the breakfast and of course the burgers..all amazing. I tried the Tom Yam soup and it is made fresh..each bowl. I'm just not sure which is better, the service or the food.
Bottom line it's not a cafe to miss.

1  Thank DeeTurn
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Thank you to Sunisa for making us feel welcome. Best coffee we have had in Thailand. Loved the background music and bike memorabilia.

1  Thank yellowbug60