“Packed full of flavour - lovely end to a great holiday”
Review of Suay Restaurant

Suay Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 824 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our goal is to provide the extra ordinary dinning experiences to our customers we are serving contemporary Thai cuisine, dishes are created uniquely and elegant way by Chef Noi who is a celebrity chef very well known on Phuket island who was featuring on a Thailand Iron chef show as a resident chef, using his back ground of European cooking technique and skills to create wonderful balancing flavor while keeping authentic Thai taste and flavor of fresh Thai herbs and quality main ingredients!
“Packed full of flavour - lovely end to a great holiday”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We went here following the recommendations on tripadvisor and ooh it was good!! Try the B.Passion cocktail for a light refreshing (alcoholic) drink. I had pork and prawn rice noodles to start followed by prawn poached in coconut (a bit too lemongrassy for me but superbly light). My husband had seafood soup (avoid the leaves as they pack quite a kick!) then the snow fish which was light and refreshing. The undoubted star of the day was my daughters choice of salmon in yellow curry topped with fried rice noodles - superbly balanced in flavour and texture. Lovely meal, great setting - I will definitely be coming back when we return!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Victoria, Canada
“Discovered too late”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed a month just a few minutes away from this great restaurant and only heard about it a few days prior to leaving. We walked on this street many times but only as far as Ka Jok See and the Rendezvous thinking there was nothing more down this quiet street. All I have to say is the food is delicious, the service fantastic and most importantly the price is unbeatable! I should also mention the decor is tastefully decorated. I only wish we discovered you at the beginning of our stay in Old Phuket Town. We will be back again!!

Julie & Jack

Visited March 2013
London
“Really good food and well priced”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Small and slightly off the beaten track but well worth a visit for Thai cuisine prepared with extra care and attention to detail. Creative variations on the normal Thai selections and very fairly priced compared to any resort. Morning cooking lessons look very interesting. Probably best to book on Fri or Sat. Well deserves its high trip advisor rating. Good quality wine at reasonable price. Attentive chef owner.

1 Thank Getabreak
Phuket, Thailand
“EXELLENT PLACE WITH FANTASTIC FOOD”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

After my 3rd happy experience, I highly recommend this venue for a relaxed night out with great choice of cocktaisl.The highly skilled Chef serving tasty alternative Thai/Western food with a twist. Great value for money and the service is not too bad either.

• Visited March 2013
Letchworth, United Kingdom
“Won't be disappointed!!!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Following the other good reviews, we thought we'd try Suay and we weren't disappointed. Has a very relaxed and comfortable feel to it. You feel right at home which is such a contrast to the road. The service was friendly and efficient. The food was incredibly good. We had the tenderloin steak, was so tastey and melt in your mouth. They asked us how many grams we wanted, I felt frustrated with myself afterwards for only having 200g!!!!