“you get what you pay for”

Rico's Pizzeria and Steakhouse
Ranked #150 of 841 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

this restaurant was slightly more expensive than other choices in kata but a meal of similar quality in uk would by about £20 not £12. I ate here twice on the holiday the fish was superb and the pizza was outstanding. The service was fantastic and the setting was lovely . I highly recommend this place even the Thai dishes were far superior to some i tasted.

This restaurant was simply lovely and due to the prcies being slighlty higher than bufget places on the strip you fely like you were having an enjoyable meal rather than being sat with kids running around in a sweaty cafe

There are newer reviews for Rico's Pizzeria and Steakhouse

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Beef was horrible. Frozen New Zeland T-Bone hard like my shoes sold at the price of an Angus price cut. One hour waiting time. I usualy only post if the food is good but in this case I made an exception. I never send my plates back as I try to be polite. But they even charged me for it. I understand that I am a tourist but but for god sake's have some standards. First bad review on trip advisor. What a shame.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Rico's Pizzeria and Steakhouse
Thai Na Road
Kata Beach
This was the most expensive meal we had all week but cheap by our standards. T Bone steaks, fillet, sirloin £12 each with free starter and side orders Great food

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

My wife, kids and myself had several meals here and my kids loved the food. My thai wife said the the thai dishes were ok. I had the pizza and the filet. I would recommend the place to all tourists, but not to locals. Service was very good all three times we were there.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Went here in search of good pizza and found it. A little confusing with both a pizza called just Ricos and one called Ricos hot chili - I got the wrong one but it went down anyway, didnt want to wait for them to make a new. Ok service. Saw a rat run by but more outside then in the restaurant and this is Thailand so not unusual.