“not really worth a visit”

Premium Outlet Phuket
Ranked #89 of 114 things to do in Phuket Town
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This shopping outlet is quite new and has all the typical stores you would find at a premium outlet. We found that the prices were not bargains and were not much different from Australia. I did purchase a few sporting things as these were on special and were about 2/3 of what we would pay at home. all in all not a must visit place.

3  Thank RobinMc882

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Visited this place with the hope of getting some value for money attires for my kids. To my surprise, it made me doubt the friendliness of thais. Staff in shops were totally not interested to do our business. This is not only 1 shop but overall all of them which I visited. The kids shop (cant remeber the name but it was the largest) was the worst. Have selected 3000bath worth of attires for my daugther and when they swiped my credit card, it was converted to my home currency. I requested that I wanted to pay in thai bath and the staff told me that the amount in my lcy was only for my reference. What a white lie. It either she qis ignorant or she thinks that I have never travelled out of my country before. The outright rude attitude was not tolerable. If she had been honest I would have just accepted it as their policy. I had returned her rude behaviour with a similar one. What an experience. Anyone thinking of visiting, rather go elsewhere.

2  Thank Alvinl01
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Every year I visit this place I think I'm going to get a good deal. Shoes on average are between 2000 and 5000bht and that's with their "30% discount"

It will be the last time I go there. It's overpriced and selection isn't that good.

2  Thank Azzbot
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Don't even bother with this place. We looked at the reviews here and thought we'd give it a look over anyway. What a mistake, waste of Taxi money and there's nothing there at any good prices.

In all the brand name stores, it's all dead stock at full retail prices. ie. last seasons stock at full Australian retail store prices.

Don't waste your time. Shop online or go to one of the Premium Outlets in US/Australia.

5  Thank KOzols
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This isn't a massive factory outlet where everything is massively marked down - the shops are "Premium" compared to shopping in the other malls and markets. Prices are high for Thailand but cheaper than at home and never have a problem finding shoes/clothes in our sizes. The sport shops (Nike, Adidas etc) have a far better range than Australia.

The concrete/tiles on the floor are very slippery when wet (as we found out the hard way)

4  Thank BillsPhotography