“Avoid and do something else”

Premium Outlet Phuket
Ranked #90 of 111 things to do in Phuket Town
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

This was my 2nd visit to the Phuket premium outlets after about one abd a half years. I had hoped that things would have improved. I was wrong. It's just as terrible and still not pulling in the crowds. There are hardly any good deals. Prices are mostly similar to those in retail malls. The environment was still under renovation with holes in the ground. The food stalls were unchanged and pathetic. Do avoid unless you have absolutely nothing better to do or you are curious to see how bad it is. And many of the shop staff looked extremely bored. Many were sitting around and on their phones until customers walk into their shops.

5  Thank Vthc4

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Don't bother. What a waste of time. I'm not much of a shopper but I do love a bargain when I see one. To me the prices for levis are similar to full price in the USA. The mall itself is incomplete with construction tape stopping you from falling into garden beds or maybe they'll just remain open holes collecting rubbish and water for years to come. There were only a few tourists here. Not worth leaving the beach for.

7  Thank johnsy1
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Saw the big signs of brand names and thought we would make great deals but so dissapointing. There is really nothing there, and we waisted our time - dont waste yours.

8  Thank Anna O
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Go elsewhere if you can. No big brands and discounts are limited. Food sold at kiosks and foodcourt not appetizing.

7  Thank autumnjune
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We drove past on the way from the airport and saw the adidas and Nike signs and thought it would be worth a visit. It was disappointing, even the staff looked bored. Save yourself the time and effort.

7  Thank mrdean13