“Wide selection but not great value”

Premium Outlet Phuket
Ranked #93 of 119 things to do in Phuket Town
Reviewed September 30, 2012

There is a wide selection of goods for all the family, named brands, local brands, shoes, luggage, sporting goods etc....the service is almost non existant.... which seems to be the norm in thailand....(there either all over you or you cant find anyone to assist)

Reviewed September 29, 2012

In September, when we were in Phuket, I asked my driver to stop at this place because it looked like the Factory Outlet mall I visited in Las Vegas. My wife dragged us to the Quiksilver store and we bought some stuff. Prices were not attractive nor the choices exciting. We had a very bad experience at the next shop, Rampage. There were two staff there but seems neither could speak much English. My wife liked a piece of apparel and asked the salesgirl about the VAT but the poor girl could not understand and she and my wife asked the cashier who seems to be in charge of the shop. She did not seem to understand what my wife asked but instead of trying to clarify, this cashier became rude and started talking loudly in Thai to us. Frankly, we were shocked by this behavior. In all my years of visiting Thailand, I have never seen such bad behavior by a Thai to a foreigner. Wherever I encountered language barriers, we managed to work it out with a smile and a nod of appreciation. Needless to say, we dropped the items we wanted to buy and left that shop. We adjourned with my two boys to a food court for lunch. Food was bland but edible. It was reasonably priced. The ice cream outlet in front of the food court entrance was good. Though the servers there do not speak English they were smiling and allowed us to try the different flavors before we purchased.

Never ever go to Rampage at this mall. Really bad experience with rude staff.

1  Thank yeechow
Reviewed September 26, 2012

It does not worth it to go there. Prices are not really cheaper, you don't have many choices and it's hard access it.

2  Thank Phuketlove45
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have travelled all around the USA and its nothing like those outlets.
Save your cab money on something more worth while

1  Thank Louie M
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is a very good shopping area for brand shoppers, remember that the prices are good but not that extreemly low for they only have brands