“Waste of time”

Premium Outlet Phuket
Ranked #120 of 131 things to do in Phuket Town
Reviewed September 26, 2012

It does not worth it to go there. Prices are not really cheaper, you don't have many choices and it's hard access it.

2  Thank Phuketlove45

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have travelled all around the USA and its nothing like those outlets.
Save your cab money on something more worth while

1  Thank Louie M
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is a very good shopping area for brand shoppers, remember that the prices are good but not that extreemly low for they only have brands

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I bought sports wear from Nike and Addidas - range was adequate but because the service staff left me pretty much alone with zero service, I could browse leisurely without any pressure. There was some attempt to help at Jockey with the sales assistant doing her best to irritate me out of the shop. At Geox, I was ignored - cashier was busy chatting on the phone while rest of her colleagues ate their lunch.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We didn't find this place cheap at all. The prices were no different to the prices in any of the shops in any shopping centre in Phuket which I didn't feel were any cheaper than buying them near my own home.

1  Thank novices46