“Amazeballs!! ”

Salvatore's Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 1,052 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Southern Italian style cuisine restaurant with romantic and elegant atmosphere, locate in heart of Phuket city. we provide seafood, meat, pastas, pizza and varieties of beer and imported wine.
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Everytime I pass this restaurant I figured it was gonna be a decent Italian.. Finally came for dinner one evening !! Lovely decor, lovely service!! I ordered the lamb shank from the specials board .. what a amazing dish!! I was shocked how good it was!! followed by a lovely piece of tiramisu.. defiantly will be returning !!!

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank oscar981
Write a reviewReviews (223)

Reviewed July 31, 2016

Was there yesterday (30th July 2016) with my family.
The food was simply amazing!
Thank you. we all had a great time..
-Deepak

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank nomad-seeker
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

The food was very good. But was slow to come. Staff was friendly. Wine is really over priced. Will be back for the food but not for the drinks...

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Terminabitor
Reviewed May 25, 2016

My husband and I and oue children had a beautiful lunch at this restaurant, we are from Italy and we truly felt the italian atmosphere. From the food amazingly cooked to the background music. I recommend it to anyone who wants to taste the italian menu in the best italian restaurant of Phuket.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank karimabenjahid
Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

Dropped in for a drink and a snack at lunchtime. Very pleasant surprise to find such a lovely restaurant in an area that you wouldn't describe as up market. Decor was lovely, the food excellent and the staff very friendly and efficient. Lovely clean toilets.

Date of visit: April 2016