“Excellent Tour and Great Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of JC Tours

JC Tours
Ranked #33 of 195 Tours in Phuket Town
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent Tour and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

It was our first Krabi trip with my financee and we joined a two days tour of JC Tour and it was excellent and memorable. Especially the private Eco tour, it was made to fit our need. Service was superb, both the tour guide and driver were nice.

Visited September 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Everything went well.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Mr Jesada whom I believe runs the operations was very helpful in answering all my queries. Although JC Tours is not a tour operator, they were able to hook us up with other tour groups which went well. JC Tours gave us 2 way airport-hotel transfers as we signed for 2 tours which were eligible for it. The Phuket Sightseeing Day tour was conducted by JC Tours themselves. Ms Wa-Han ( Tour Guide) & Mr Pook (Driver) both spoke good English and were very knowledgeable. They were very friendly and went out of the way to make our tour comfortable and fun. We felt safe in the van too despite him negotiating the steep and narrow streets of Phuket. For our hotel-airport transfer, Mr Nud drove very safely unlike other Thai drivers. Overall, all the transportation arrangement made by JC Tours were safe and on time. I would definitely recommend JC Tours to other visiting Phuket due to their professionalism. Since they also do have a branch in Bangkok, I'll definitely utilise their service there next year!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank gloryredstar
Chennai, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tour arrangement at Phuket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We just picked JC Tours off the net without knowing anything about them. They have a very professional system of putting together the complete package by working with the various other short tour companies in Phuket who conduct various trips around the island. The local transportation and the other tour companies they work with are very clean and hassle free. The local sight seeing was a luxury with only two of us in the whole van because it was off season and maybe they did not have anyone else to club it with. There was no compromise on the quality of service rendered even though we got a good off season discount. Good value for money when we checked with a few local tour operators too. The lady who was with us was very friendly like all the Thai people and made the whole experience a very happy one. Not a bit of regret in choosing them. Thank you.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Virendra64
Selangor, Malaysia
“Welcome with Smile”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

It was my second trip to Phuket, also my birthday trip with my hubby. It was worth of money and good memorable trip to us. I felt that the team of Mr. Jesada were very good due to my experience of trip, there was a misunderstand of arrival date within Mr. Jesada and I, the driver tried to pick us up 1 day before the arrival date, he had called and answer patient and politely even for about an hour travel from office to airport and waited for about 1 1/2 hour at the airport.
Besides, I suggested the Phi Phi Island tour can be improve. The itinerary was too rush, consider to implement short, longer time on beach for swim and memorable itinerary.
Thank you very much of your kind arrangement.

Visited August 2012
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ATV 450 cc with Buddha view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

I had searched several phuket tours via the internet before the trip. I found only JC Tour provided the ATV 450cc with Big Buddha view . The staff of JC Tour came to my hotel to collect payment on the day before the tour. My 16 years old daughter and I enjoyed the 1 hour ATV very much. We felt amazing as we could drive on the road without a licence, up and down on the hill with nice view. We stopped and took some photos under the Big Buddha. The staff of ATV company were also nice too, they sat on our ATV and helped us when necessary. But I expected it was a colourful ATV. Moreover, the photographer set the price to 500 baht for 2 photos, it was really expensive for 2 photos. I think everyone should bargain with the price of photos.

Visited August 2012