“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Coral Seekers

Coral Seekers
Ranked #14 of 195 Tours in Phuket Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Luxury is Affordable. Explore the beauty and amazing coastal scenery & islands that are only a private speedboat ride away from our private beachclub. Explore the most spectacular snorkeling with expert guides on hand. Relax with your fully catered picnic lunch served on a quiet beach where you take things at your own pace. Coral Seekers also arrange stylish beach and island weddings and thrilling team-building programs.
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

We were in Phuket in November 2012 and I had organised a Coral Seekers speed boat tour over the internet before we left. I found this company to be very organised and professional. The tour was absolutely awesome, the islands and scenery were amazing. My favourite spot was where we stopped for lunch, a perfect beach with crystal blue water which was not crowded. The lunch provided was great even with a few fussy kids everyone had something they liked. I would like to say a big thank you to all the crew especially "Mimi" who did an amazing job of looking after our group. Would highly recommend this company, we were travelling with a group of 15 friends/family and everyone agreed out of our whole Phuket holiday this was indeed the best!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Keggsta
CoralSeekers, General Manager at Coral Seekers, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear Keggsta,

Many thanks for your great review; I'm pleased that you had the best day out with Coral Seekers.
I will pass on your comments to Mai Mai, she is a superb guide and in recognition of this we recently promoted her to Head Guide; in charge of all the tour staff and making sure that the customer experience is second to none.
Hope to see you back in Phuket some day soon.

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend - fantastic day out.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

A huge thank you to Coral Seeker for making our Racha Island experience a fantastic day. We visited Phuket in October last year and decided to go on a chartered snorkeling trip. We had been on the big tour boats out to Phi Phi islands on previous trips and wanted to be able to relax without the hustle and bustle that goes with large groups. We went to Racha Island on a half day tour, which is absolutely beautiful. I am terrified of swimming in water when you can't see what is below you and this was one of the few occasions that I was completely relaxed as the water was just like a crystal clear swimming pool. We spent approx 1.5 hrs snorkeling and half an hour or so on the beach. Our 2 crew were wonderful, they snorkeled with us and guided us to all the places where the fish & coral were abundant, so we saw a lot of things we probably wouldn't have if left to explore by ourselves. They were also extremely friendly and helpful and explained everything as we headed out to the island and stopped so we could take photos, seeing an enormous US aircraft carrier on our return journey just made the day perfect for my husband. Our only regret was that our trip was over far too soon, so we have booked a full day tour to Phang Nga Bay when we visit Thailand again in April. I can't wait!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Karen H
Dear Karen,

Thanks for your glowing review, sorry it has taken a while for me to respond but we have been very busy over the peak period!
We look forward to seeing you again in April and taking you to experience the beautiful Phang Nag Bay area.

Kind regards,

Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best fish to see”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

First we went some where deep for snorkeling the little fishes would swim with you then we saw a big fish.Then we had some drinks on the boat and we went to a very nice beach the water was so clear and the sand was so soft then we saw a big school of fish and a sword fish.Then we went near to coral island and we saw a big blue starfish and then we swam to coral island and I touched a fish.then we left.the destinations are brilliant.the boat is great and the boat ride is really bumpy and fun.

Visited December 2012
Dear Turboadvisor,

Thanks for your great review; it sounds like you had a brilliant day out and the fish were happy to see you too!
I'm glad you enjoyed the bumpy ride! It was a little windy around Christmas time but not too bad.

We will be pleased to welcome you back again whenever you are next on our beautiful island.

Huntington, Indiana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Highly recommended - Awesome snorkeling charter!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Being tasked with making plans for our trip to Thailand, my wife, our friend, and I wanted to experience snorkeling. Since we had planned to take a side trip to Phuket, one of the activities we decided upon was snorkeling. After doing a very basic search, I came across a few trips and began reading reviews about most of the snorkeling trips. I was terrified about the reports I read of overcrowded boats and limited time in the water. That's when I came across the idea of chartering a boat and Coral Seekers.

I pitched the idea to my group and they agreed. After the trip, I can honestly say, it was the right call.

We were picked up from our hotel at Mai Khao in a nice, modern, air conditioned van, and were on our way to Coral Seekers. The team was very professional. Our guide and boat driver were awesome in explaining where we were headed for the day (out to Racha Yai), and the approximate time it would take to get there.

Once we arrived near the island, I instantly realized that the private charter is the way to go. Another boat from a different company was in the area, had approximately 25-30 people where they were only allowing around 10 people in the water at a time. Their "guide" was constantly yelling at them.

Once in the water, we had an awesome snorkeling experience, our driver jumped in the water with us and pointed us to the coral in the area which was full of beautiful fish and awesome coral. We snorkeled for close to an hour and a half before getting back onto our boat. From there, we were taken to a fairly secluded beach and fed a picnic lunch. We then swam around for awhile while our crew cleaned up. Due to a rainstorm in the area, our guide then offered us a chance to go to Coral Island, which we agreed to. Again, we were treated to an awesome experience with a very large area to snorkel in and no time limit.

Before we headed back to Coral Seekers, we stopped at another beach full of coral and a few hermit crabs crawling around. We then headed back to our launching point and taken back to our hotel from there.

I was concerned about the cost of a private charter when first looking into the possibility, but I must say, Coral Seekers is very reasonably priced and an awesome experience. If we are ever back in Phuket, I will definitely return to Coral Seekers for another charter and would recommend to anyone as a great snorkeling experience!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Kevin_T31
Dear Kevin,

Thanks for your detailed review, it sums up Coral Seekers perfectly.
Yes, going on one of the mass-transit join-in tours can be cheaper but the experience cannot be compared to chartering your own speedboat. We endeavor to avoid any crowded places and let guests take the day at their pace - if you are enjoying a certain spot then we won't rush you on but will explain all the options so that you don't miss out.
Thanks for recommending us to fellow travelers and please get in touch on your next visit to Phuket.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect Island Wedding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

Coral Seekers planned our Bon Island Wedding on 11/11/12, and it was the most amazing, most memorable day of our lives! Organizing the wedding via email and Skype was a bit nerve racking for me being in Australia, but Stuart and his team did everything absolutely perfect! We were married on Bon Island and had 2 speed boats take us across, and our dinner back at the private beach club which is a beautiful quiet spot. Flowers were beautiful, ceremony was just so lovely, Staff were excellent, our family all loved it, the day and night could not have been better!
We also booked a Private charter with Coral Seekers for a day out to Phi Phi Islands and surrounds for snorkeling and sight seeing the day after the wedding. The day was fantastic, an amazing day trip with snorkeling and a beautiful Thai style lunch on the beach! Perfect for the kids traveling with us as well as the whole family who came for our wedding and the crew were wonderful!
All in all, I would recommend Coral Seekers to everyone! Great staff and Stuart and team do a great job. I can't wait to come back!

Dear BekMay,

It was an absolute pleasure to be involved in planning and orgaising your Island Wedding.
It was indeed a beautiful ceremony and we all enjoyed the evening festivities too - especially the Gangham Style dance offs!
I am glad that you also had the chance to experience our speedboat charter product too and again had a great day out.
Hope to see you again for your wedding anniversary and a renewal of vows after a few years of happy marriage!

Warm regards,