“Perfect”
Review of Coral Seekers

Coral Seekers
More attraction details
Owner description: Luxury is Affordable. Explore the beauty and amazing coastal scenery & islands that are only a private speedboat ride away from our private beachclub. Explore the most spectacular snorkeling with expert guides on hand. Relax with your fully catered picnic lunch served on a quiet beach where you take things at your own pace. Coral Seekers also arrange stylish beach and island weddings and thrilling team-building programs.
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Our reason for using Coral Seekers was somewhat different to their normal service but they certainly delivered for us all the same.

Our group consisted of 14 adults who'd flown in to Phuket from all over the world (London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide) to help celebrate my 40th birthday. We'd booked a luxury villa for the first 5 days but were unsure what to do for the second half of our trip.....

After consulting Coral Seekers we were able to rent and provision a 60ft catamaran equipped with a friendly and experienced Skipper, an Engineer, a chef and housekeeping assistant as well as a full-time masseuse all within 36 hours.

What followed was unanimously the best holiday adventure that any of us had ever experienced. You truly have not experienced Phuket, Phi Phi and its surrounding islands until you have explored it by a boat of any shape or size. We were lucky enough to spend the next 5 days and 5 nights island-hopping to various stunning tropical locations without want for anything.

It was in one word 'Perfect'.

1  Thank ItstheDuke
CoralSeekers, General Manager at Coral Seekers, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Dear ItsTheDuke,

Thanks for your great review. It was a pleasure organising your luxury catamaran charter and I'm thrilled to hear that you all enjoyed it.
We are increasingly helping people to find boat charters other than our "normal" speedboat day trips and will be featuring more boats on the website soon.
We can now offer luxury yachts, sailing and fishing charters which are managed by our team and so have the same attention to detail and outstanding customer service from the minute we are contacted.

I'm sure we will see you and your friends back on our shores soon and we look forward to taking you out again.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We really recommend trip to Racha Yia and Coral Island. Price for this trip is really worth it. I enjoyed my birthday and we were happy with the service as well. Great lunch, snorkling how long we wanted, beaching how long we wanted. It is not as many of the other group trips with: "Please be at the boat in half an hour, or so, etc" I am really happy we found Coral Seekers on Trip Advisor.

Dear obernauerovav,

Thanks for your kind review, I am pleased that you chose to spend your birthday with Coral Seekers and had a great day out.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We loved the all day snorkeling trip that Coral Seekers took us on; snorkeling in the morning followed by a delicious picnic lunch on a quiet beach and then another change of venue for further exploration. Reasonable rates, great boat-- they even picked us up off the shore in front of our hotel!

1  Thank Rachel C

Dear Rachel C,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.
When possible we will always try to collect guests direct from the shore at their east-coast hotel and I'm thrilled that we could offer this service to your party.,

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is a long overdue review. A friend recently asked me what I would recommend for snokerlling in Phuket and I immediately said 'Coral Seekers' without any hesitation. That reminded me to write this well deserved review for all the cool staffs of Coral Seekers.

My first experience with Coral Seekers was in Oct 07 (6 pax) and it left such a deep lasting impression on me that I MUST look for them every time I go to Phuket for holiday. They hosted me again in Aug 08, that time with 15 of my colleagues and every single one had nothing but praises for them. I went to them again in Jul 09 (4 pax) and Apr 11 (4 pax). So with the number of times I went back to them these last few years, there's only 1 strong point I'm trying to make: They are CONSISTENTLY so good at what they do.

For a start, it was very easy and convenient to make a booking. I sent an email to them and their GM, Stuart, always respond very promptly. Booking was fast and convenient with deposit paid through paypal. Most importantly, they were very reliable. I didn't even have to re-confirm the hotel pick up date and time when I arrive in Phuket, and never once were they late in picking us up from the hotel.

The staffs are all so friendly and they take alot of pride in serving their customers well. It's so important to them that we are having a great time. I'm extremely impressed with the effort they put in to ensure we had an enjoyable lunch. They will find a nice, quiet beach and lay out some nice food and drinks. It's like having a picnic on your own private island!

Once, I went with a friend who's not a strong swimmer and didn't really dare to snorkel, especially in the middle of the sea. The staff patiently guided him and taught him how to do it the right way, and was with him the whole time, just to ensure that he's alright.

I strongly recommend Coral Seekers to anyone who wish to have a great time island hopping or snorkelling. It's definitely worth paying extra to charter your own boat, and to get such excellent service and do everything at your own timing. Thank you everyone, at Coral Seekers for making each of my trip to Phuket such a memorable one.

1  Thank Leshel03
CoralSeekers, General Manager at Coral Seekers, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Dear Cute Froggy,
Thanks for your great review and for recommending us to your friends.
We take a lot of pride in providing top quality, affordable luxury speedboat charters and I feel there are no other local operators who come close to the level of service that we give.
It is a pleasure to welcome you back time and time again - we are inundated with bookings from return customers during holiday times such as right now!

It pleases me immensely that our staffs and services are consistently of the highest quality, especially as I am celebrating 5 years with the company next weekend.

I hope you can make it up to Phuket again in the near future and we look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We hired a private speed boat from Coral seekers and what a day we had, Snorkeling, fishing, Swimming and an amazing picnic on the beach. The staff were excellent and super friendly and the service was so good we wil be booking again next time we are in Phuket.
Many thanks
The Robbie family from Scotland

Dear Duncan and family,

It was great to meet you down at our beach club and I'm very happy that you had an enjoyable day.
Now that you've found us I expect to see a lot more of you on your visits to Phuket.

Thanks for the review, the staffs also commented on how much fun you all made the day.