“The boat that rocks”

Jabudays Day Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Jabudays specializes in customized cruises for day or overnight private yacht charters. Jabudays is the only marine event company which specializes in marine events held on luxurious yachts, boats, pristine beaches and exotic islands around Phuket, Phang Nga Bay, Krabi, Phi Phi and the rest of the Andaman coast of Thailand. Aided with a handpicked diverse fleet of yachts and boats and backed by an experienced and multicultural team Jabudays organizes corporate events such as customized team building programs or incentive cruises, wedding ceremonies, wedding and bachelor parties, milestone anniversary or birthday parties, kayaking, snorkeling, fishing and diving sea safaris and other private events. For more information kindly visit our website or send us an email. We look forward to having you aboard.
Bordeaux, France
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The boat that rocks”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

There are days on a boat and then there are Jabudays - the two should not be confused.
The recipe for a great day out is perfect; from the food to the music to the friendly and relaxed staff.
The Jabutica itself is a beautiful boat as is the scenery and the overall effect is an unforgettable experience. Highly recommended!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank whipflash

Surrey, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most Memorable Day”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

While traveling in Thailand and friend invited me on a Jabudays day cruise. I didn't really know what to expect as while traveling through Thailand I had begun to realize that not everything you sign up for ends up being the experience that you think you are signing up for. Jabudays exceeded my expectations in so many ways and out of the 3 weeks that I spent in Thailand it was one of my most memorable experiences while traveling there.

The yacht is beautiful, clean and well maintained. The staff were warm, inviting, knowledgeable & experienced (I get nervous on boats and I did not worry one bit). The food was excellent...I haven't found a better massaman curry since and the drinks were cold and I was never empty handed.

This experience offers a little bit of everything; stunning views while you relax and catch some rays on the comfy cushions, meeting fellow travelers (I met some really great people that I am still in touch with that live all over the world) dancing while listening to some great tunes and jumping into the turquoise waters off the side of the boat. The size of the yacht makes it easy to do whatever you feel like at the moment....if you're feeling a bit lazy and want to kick back you don't feel like there is to much going on around you that you feel guilty BUT if you have a little more energy and are feeling like getting on your feet and dancing you don't feel like you are alone in that either! My day spent on Jabudays had a little bit of everything! There was a vast range of ages on the yacht and every single person seemed to be having the time of their lives. The cruise finished off with a breathtaking sunset (perfect photo op with all your new friends).

This is a definite MUST DO while in Thailand and I would recommend this experience to ANYONE young or old...couples or single....business or pleasure. This would be a great team building experience or to hold any type of event.

Oh and one more thing...normally after spending an entire day on a boat I get quite "rocky" (I feel like I'm still on the boat) for hours afterward but I am assuming because of the size of the boat I did not feel like that at all.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Nic M
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Memorable Days!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This cruise is about relaxing and enjoying the sea, the sun and the breath-taking view of Phang Nga bay. On the upperdeck you sunbath, enjoy the view and maybe dance to your own ipod music (if you request) and if it is too hot you can go below, in the shades, there's plenty of space everywhere. The food is superb and so is the service!

There's always a good time for the cruise all year round though there could be rains from time to time during the wet season.

Price is considerable worth paying for compare to what you get. I've been on the yacht more than once and look forward to going back someday!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Ekkalak K
Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you want to do boat trips in phuket : It has to be a Jabuticaba Trip!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Recently had a Vacation in Phuket yet again... as i love to soak in the beautiful scenery and sun that phuket and its surrounding islands has to offer... we were a group of 20 friends and were looking to charter a yacht this time and after reading all the fantastic reviews about Jabuticaba, we all decided to rent the yacht for the day and cruise around phanga , phi phi and some other islands....you can imagine how it must have been Sailing the Andaman Sea on Jabuticaba .. it is something that is better experienced than described to in words to understand how wonderful it is! While looking out at the sunset on the water, feeling the cool breeze you will be handed a glass of champagne and entertained by atmospheric music... Great food , great staff... and the Manager VIshal is a fantastic guy.... who can easily cater to your requests and gave us some really good deal!! we are looking at now doing his 3 day cruise when we come next year. I would highly recommend people to rent a boat with Jabuticaba ... as its a must atleast once in your life... the yacht is a beauty in itself!
so for all the people who like to have in the sea.. love sailing and cruising ... Jabuticaba experience is a must!!

Thank you team Jabuticaba!!

See you next year again!!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jhaneni S
Brisbane, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A wonderful experience with fantastic scenery”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

There was a group of 40 of us in Thailand for a birthday party. We only gave Vishal 1 days notice for the cruise and he delivered for us at a reasonable price. We spent the day on Jabadays cruise, cruising the Phang Nga bay. We didn't want anything 'Touristy' and this fit the bill. Cruising around Phang Nga Bay taking in the amazing island sights. It was a rather rainy day but everyone still enjoyed them selves. The staff were very good and the food was excellent.

My only criticism would be that the boat itself could do with a bit of maintenance but that didn't detract for the day and they needed more coffee.

It could cater for quite a few different types of groups from a Party Boat to a Chilled out cruisy boat.

Thanks Vishal and the Crew at Jabadaya for a truely enjoyable day.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Maria R
Vishal S, General Manager at Jabudays Day Cruises, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really do appreciate your time. I am happy to hear you liked the food and our service. I am glad our crew took good care of you. I am also pleased to know that you found our prices reasonable and that our program fit the bill in terms of not being too touristy. And its great to know that in spite of the rain you guys had a great time.

We have noted your comment about stocking up on coffee and we will definitely stock more in future. I also appreciate your comment on maintenance. Jabu had been out on back to back charters for the past few days and even the day before your cruise when we accepted your charter we were out at sea leaving us with very little time to turn around, also we are coming towards the end of our high season which is when we take care of our quarterly and annual maintenance schedule. I'm sure if you decided to come back next season you will find her to be prettier then before.

Vishal