TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Efficient, courteous & good cars

Booked Klook for 2, I missed my connection and had to book another car in a short time frame. Vecay... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
HotspiceAustralia
Australia
via mobile
Vecay... providers of EXCELLENCE in service.

From the time that Julie and I arrived and were met by Mr Bannawid Kidsan (Driver 8834) we knew... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $7.22
from $6.85
from $11.46
More Info
All reviews taxi service airport transfer always on time easy booking reliable service local taxi perfect service friendly driver these guys other companies patong beach booking process city tour cars company phuket toyota
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I used Vecay from Phuket airport to Khao Lak and return. Very professional service. Very good price. The driver was very pleasant and courteous. The car was waiting for me at Phuket airport and on return was at my hotel well on time. I would highly recommend Vecay and will certainly use them again on my next trip. Great service.

1  Thank LaurenceMcGarry
เวเค ภ, Reservation at Vecay Phuket Taxi and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear LaurenceMcGarry,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We appreciate your support and glad to know that you satisfy in our service. Please visit us again, we will serve you even better next time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Trusted and good service and company.i was not think that will gonna meet me upon arrival but was happy when i saw them waiting for us .

1  Thank mohammedalbarraj

Dear mohammedalbarraj,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We glad to know that you satisfy in our service. Hopefully, we will be able to serve you again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Been coming here for years and because our resort is rather remote, transportation to markets, shopping etc. outside of resort area has been expensive. Discovered Vecay and gave them a try ... from Airport Pickup to resort, to transfers to and from resort around the island they are great. You can pre-book 3 hours in advance and know what the charge will be then just pay the driver when you get to your destination. Vehicles have all been clean and air conditioned and drivers very respectful (with the exception of 1 driver who drove us home from Nai Yang Beach late one night last week - he must have been annoyed as he had to wait an extra half an hour past our scheduled pickup - we were going to tip him extra anyway to make up for his inconvenience. We felt rather unsafe as he took us back to our resort. He seemed angry. All other drivers and experiences matched our expectations and I'd recommend them. Cheaper than local Taxi and very reliable.

1  Thank patsy642015

Dear patsy642015,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We glad to know that you satisfy in our service and apologise for the situation that accurred. We will improve our service and make sure this kind of situation won't be happen again. Hopefully, we will be able to serve you again.

Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

Used these guys 3 times, booking and paying directly on their website.

Someone was there to greet me at Phuket airport holding a board with my name. Staff were very courteous and professional, and use new cars which were very clean.

They were always on time, including a 4:30am pick up from a hotel in Khao lak.

Cheaper than most other private hire companies and would not hesitate to use them again. Takes the stress out of negotiating with the drivers on arrival.

Highly recommended!!

1  Thank 470sunnyg

Dear 470sunnyg,

Thank you so much for great 5-star review. We appreciate your support and glad to know that you satisfy in our service. Hopefully, we will able to serve you again next time.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

5x we used them while we were in Phuket for a week. My sister in law used them 2x from and to airport. I used them from airport, city tour then airport and we used 6 hours ride as well. Yes, some drivers spoke limited English than the rest, but they were always pleasantly nice. Drove carefully to a degree, but we gladly recommend this to others.

Dear Teddy H,

Thank you so much for great 5-star review. We glad to know that you satisfy in our service. we will keep up our performance to serve you even better next time.