“Highlight of phuket trip”
Review of Amazing Bike Tours

Amazing Bike Tours
Ranked #9 of 213 Tours in Phuket Town
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Hubby and I went for our first island bike trip with James 4 years ago. We went to Koh Ya Noi and and we enjoyed it very much. If you are like us who like less touristy place and have enough of snorkelling/kayaking, then this kinda activity is definitely for you. Fast forward 4 years later, we went to Phuket again for the sole purpose of having lots of choc banana pancake and of course signing up for another day bike ride with Amazing Bike tour. This time we had the pleasure of having friendly Tan as our guide together with the driver (sorry didnt get his name). Both of them always ensured our wellbeing. THUMBS UP! This time hubby and I chose to go for the turtle and waterfall trip. We cycled for abt 45-50km road and offroad. With a good quality TREK mtb, the whole ride was awesome! We went to where the locals are and have to say the beach looked so inviting there (unlike the water at Patong beach of course!). Wish I could go for a dip there! We went to see the turtle conservation. Besides turtles in different sizes and age groups, we saw Nemo! Save the best for last, we then cycled to the waterfall. It was MARVELLOUS! I think I have just fallen in love with waterfalls n there was almost nobody there. Its like having my own waterfall in my backyard. Tan said there is another bigger waterfall somewhere but that place is too crowded. Boy am i glad we came to this waterfall instead! So, for those of you who are coming to Phuket and want to have a unique off the beaten track experience, I recommend Amazing Bike Tour.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I wanted to do some biking in Thailand and was recommended to check out Amazing Bike Tours. James suggested the one day Koh Yao Noi tour and wow, I'm glad he pushed me to go on this one. As like many who come to Phuket we were overwhelmed by how overly touristy it was. This was a nice long day to escape the madness of Phuket and see the countryside of the way it used to be. Tan, our tour guide, was fantastic in showing us the sites and history along the way rolling through a rubber plantation, racing up those hills through local neighborhoods and the market, strolling through rice fields with a stop for a coconut drink with a local family (nice!) and ending with a delicious local lunch with stunning views. Oh, those views? WOW! Postcard, picture perfect. Take a little trip with Amazing Bike Tours Thailand...you won't be disappointed. (And consider a multi-day effort on Koh Yao Noi...I would of..if I could of)

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Did the one day tour to Koh Yao Noi in September. I highly recommend it. It's getting harder and harder to avoid the crowds in Phuket these days, this is an off the beaten path tour that manages it. Yao Noi is a beautiful island, the overnight tours must be amazing.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were a little bit disappointed with Phuket because we wanted something less touristic, and this tour was just what we needed!
We really enjoyed the ride across rubber trees, seeing the turtles and ending at the Waterfall (despite the final hills!).
Thanks to all the Amazing Bike Tours team for the experience, we absolutely recommend this company to anyone!

1  Thank Ruyk
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Wow wow wow absolutely amazing would recommend this company to anyone !!!! Absolutely amazing tour of Koh Yao island with our guide Tan who is so professional and friendly made our day because our wish was his priority thank you for this amazing experience ....