“See, Eat & get FIT!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$60.79*
and up
Phuket Countryside half day bike tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Bike and Road Bike Tours in the Kingdom of Thailand. From half day family rides in Phuket to ten day Epic road bike tours across the country. Multi day mountain bike tours include a variety of activities such as kayaking, Hiking and wildlife spotting trips. Many guests on the multi day bike tours joke it is really a food tour of Thailand with cycling in between all the great cuisine.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband and I thought it would be nice to do a casual bike ride around the island ~ see some sights, try some food with a bonus stopping at the Turtle Sanctuary. I was a bit worried that the pickup would not be able to find us coz we were staying with a friend in a residential area, They found us no worries, I think it was a good move to send maps to James just to double check. (BTW - communication with James while organising this tour was 10/10)
Once we arrived, We found it was going to be a really hot day! However the staff go out of their way to ensure your hydrated and feeling ok. They ride with you the whole way and are busy snapping photo's of you..The ride was 50km, up and down. On main roads, back roads, in sand, dirt, & in heavy traffic, I consider my self to be average fitness but had not been on a mountain bike in over 2 yrs. Hence I was slow with a sore bum and really just wanted to enjoy the sights. I was pretty much over the ride when we got to the main road with traffic, But I really enjoyed riding around the quite back streets and waving to the locals. I was determined to finish the 50km also..
Food was served fast and tasted great, but I was soooo hot & sweaty that I really didn't appreciate eating hot & spicy foods straight off the bike.
The Turtle Sanctuary was pretty cool, lots of marine animals. On our way out it started to pour, it was a welcomed rain while we rode to the waterfall. There are 3 major hills on the way to the falls, once you arrive there, It's a bit of a walk to the falls. Because it was raining the stairs were really slippery and after riding 50km my legs still felt like jelly....So, I had a few stacks..Haha... I was relieved when we jumped into the waterfall - I felt my whole body go Ssssssssss. Haha.
Next time I wanna try the Koh Yoa Noi! Thanks for all the Photo's.

1  Thank Sunna101
in 7 reviews
"easy ride"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We did the turtles and waterfalls tour and it was fantastic this is the first time i have ever done a bike tour abroad and from this experience I would do it again. Tour guide was fantastic kept taking loads of photos, looked after us extremely well and so did the driver very attentive could not fault them one bit. Unfortunately I did miss seeing a pot hole and have a number of bruises to show from it but they were definitely worth it. Personally I would recommend this tour for people who have a bit of fitness as the hills at the end of the ride which is always perfect timing was a little challenging but other than that a lovely way to go through traditional Thai villages and see non tourist places which is perfect for me.

1  Thank Monkies14
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had a fantastic ride. Plenty of drinks, the food, especially the fresh ananas, was great and we had an excellent guide.
Thank you for a great day!

1  Thank Johanna T
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is a whole day out cycling 30km, they come and pick you up at your hotel and take you to the boat where we went to another island just off Phuket for our 30km cycle ride and return you home. I was a bit worried that it would be too hard for me but the whole day was just so enjoyable. I am not a bike rider - 95% of the route they take you on is flat there is one hill (i got off and pushed) husband went stright up it no problem. You cycle along roads we only saw 8 cars!! Its very safe. The resturant James takes you too is amazing and the food is brilliant. It is all included in the costs along with little surpises along the way, plus they provide you with so much water. I would really recommend doing this to see the "real" Thailand. Will remeber the day for a long time to come. Big thank you to James the tour guy an amazing day. I do believe that he does other tours in Phuket.

3  Thank Vicky O
See more reviews
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This tour is very well named as the trip was indeed amazingly fascinating and good value. Only an hour by boat from increasingly chaotic and traffic-choked Phuket itself, we entered a quiet world of dreaming islands, sleepy villages and abundant rubber plantations and rice paddies. We cycles along traffic=free lanes in a convivial group, with excellent guides. We stopped for coconuts at a villager's home and then sticky rice by the ocean at the end of a deserted jetty. The day is a relaxed 30 kilometer bike ride culmination in a wonderful; lunch and then the boat trip back to Phuket. It is as though you have been transported to a different quieter age which refreshes your sense of wonder and inner calm. Amazing indeed!

2  Thank JamesBondTwo