“Food is best in phuket all around”

Mango Tree on the Beach
Ranked #198 of 1,096 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Description: Mango Tree…on the beach serves a mouthwatering blend of enthusiastic yet harmonious Thai cookery, racy and succulent Indian cuisine, and delectable sea food. At ‘The Mango Tree on the beach’, impeccable services and warm hospitality is the least you may expect.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best restaurant for indian food and thai chinese all phule I tried indian restaurant but mango tree food is the best food

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (139)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

don’t eat here.
My family 3 people my wife and my 7 year old kid.
These middle eastern people owners are very bad.
I think they know if you are Asian with young kid it’s their target. I ordered some seafood not much for 3 of us wife and 7 years old kid.
After we finished the food the bill came it was over 8,000 .
I was shocked I told them my wife and a 7!years old kid how could we ate that much ? He said did I take a photo before I ate ? There are 2 middle eastern men came over threatened me holding the table spoons and knifes. Later on I went to police station they made me waited over hours and write a report . That’s it. Nothing do to them . This restaurant still open. I see Lot of reviews here about cheating the tourist especially chinese. Omg be careful.
All the good reviews are all their middle eastern people. Trust me be careful don’t come here . Even the police they under the table sharing profit cahoot together . Here I show you my receipt. Don’t don’t don’t go

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Sunshine277057
Reviewed August 18, 2019

The Daal was delicious and The waiter Addy had great conversation and was full of great information :)

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 16, 2019

They are trying to rip off tourists especially the Chinese. The two groups of tourists was charge more than 3000 and 10000 bhat for their seafood platter. They probably didn't check on the price when ordering and got a big shock when billing. I was charged 200 baht for a burnt squid and they try to charged me 198 for my cocktail when their happy hr price states 99. The Food is nothing special by Asean standard.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank linoo
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

They price their seafood by each 100g but don’t tell you that the tiger prawns they’re selling you are 100g each so the price you think you’re paying per plate is actually per shrimp. I paid almost $6 USD per shrimp!! So $24 for only 4 shrimp! Ridiculous! Will never come back here again, not worth it at all. Don’t waste your money.

Date of visit: July 2019