“Great day”

Andaman Leisure Phuket Co., Ltd.
Ranked #24 of 199 Tours in Phuket Town
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great day”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We went on a trip to phi phi island and other places around the area.

There was plenty of time to relax and snorkel during the trip. The best way to describe it was that the trip delivered everything it promised.

Only complaint was that the guide said the trip to maya bay would be dangerous in the afternoon. But we still went at the insistence of one of the tour group members. We came back safely but the speedboat felt like it was going vertical from the waves at times.

Just feel that the guide should have been firmer if he felt that it is not safe to go to maya bay.

Visited July 2012

39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Day trip to Krabi”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We booked a tour with Andaman Leisure Phuket to Krabi. When we emailed our enquiries to them, they did not respond. It was only when we filled in our reservation did they respond. The mini bus picked us from our hotel at 8.45am
When we reached the pier, we made our payment and waited for the speedboat. There were a total of 12 passengers on board. All the passengers were foreigners of different nationalities. Our tour guide for the day is Sunny. He’s well versed in English as well as Italian as one of the passengers is an Italian.
Our first stop is Chicken Island for snorkelling. As this being my first time snorkeling, I was hesitant to go into the water. Sunny assured me that with a life jacket I would be fine. I jumped into the water and panicked as I had nothing to hold on to. My cries for help were ignored. The crew and guide were indifferent. My husband then pushed me back to the ladder and I was given a helping hand to go on board. Compared to the trip I had the next day with Nudi Tours, this incident left a bad taste in my mouth. The assistant however, was of great help. My daughter was hesitant in getting into the water and he helped her with a float and guided her around the speedboat, but they did not go further into the sea.
Lunch was served buffet style at a beach restaurant at Railay Village Resort. Both my husband and I are vegetarians and our vegetarian lunch was catered for as we had made a special request during our booking.

We visited Phranang Cave where there are rockclimbing and visited Poda Island as well.

I loved the lagoon at Hong Island where we got to spend about 40 mins relaxing and swimming.

Overall, it was a good trip out at sea.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank EmmelineOoi
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“Similan Island Snorkling”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great day ,great crew......and a fantastic meal served !!!!!
This was recommended by the Marriott and was a home run.our boat had only 13 on board. Others I say we're sardine cans of people.we were told it would be a sparse lunch.....wrong. Full buffet of pad thai fried and BBQ chicken ...curry rice 2veggies and lots of fresh fruit...only negative was way too long for lunch. Did three snorkels at the three best I have ever been to......highly recommend this to a

Visited April 2013
Hampshire, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Brilliant Day Out on James Bond Trip”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This trip was recommended as the number one trip by our friends from Hampshire and they were right.
The early start was a surprise but this was genuinely due to the tides. Some previous people have felt that tides were used to short cut the trip but clearly the marina cannot be reached by these speedboats at low tide. We were told that the caves dry out at low tide making the kayak trip impossible. I am sure that is right.
Everything ran like clockwork and clearly the crew were experienced at looking after the passengers. The speedboat was an excellent choice and longtail boats would, for us, have been too noisy.
The kayak tour through the caves was definitely a highlight and the guide worked hard on this. He will adapt the tour to suit what you want. Contrary to earlier comments, there was no extra charge but they do appreciate a small tip. We gave 50 B.
Lunch was again well managed and good quality unlike the offering in the video on the company website. They must change their video!
We did hear you could get discounts off the trip price but we paid the tour rep the full price and still thought the day was very good value for money. This was evidenced by several people asleep on the bus on the return to our hotels.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Trevor G
Charlotte, North Carolina
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Overcrowded, too rushed”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The tour had too many people, the islands were overcrowded, and each stop was rushed. It's a shame to see so many speed boats and people polluting these beautiful islands. I realize by going on this tour it doesn't help the solution, but they should implement a Machu Picchu style capon number of visitors to help keep these islands beautiful. Tour made about 5 stops around Phi Phi Islands and each stop felt very rushed. They should focus on maybe two more quality stops instead. Tour guide was friendly

Visited February 2013