“30 years out of date, dirty, missing the essentials. stay away”

I Pavilion Phuket Hotel
Ranked #68 of 90 Hotels in Phuket Town
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Very poor hotel, this ruined our trip to phuket and if it wasnt for where we ended up staying we would have made a formal complaint. we waited an hour in reception before our room was ready even though we were told we could check in at 1pm. we arrived at 3pm. our room was very dusty, the mirror was broken, the bathroom was green and nasty, there were no towels, no soap, the room stank of cigarettes .... need i go on.

Stay away from this terrible place.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chapterknight
There are newer reviews for I Pavilion Phuket Hotel

Reviewed March 14, 2010

My colleague recommended this hotel to me as he always stay at this hotel for his business trip in Phuket. When I planned to have a short trip there, I decided to book this hotel. Great Value!

The hotel is ideal for exploring Phuket and closed by areas. The hotel is newly renovated, the room is very clean with 80 channels on TV.

The breakfast buffet was great value. They serve asian dishes, salad bar with fresh fruits and hot eggs and sausages. No pork in the breakfast menu.

And there were plenty of street vendors selling cheap tasty food, I had a bowl of noodle for less than $1!!!

Hotel arranged for us to go to Phan Nga for canoeing, snokering at Similan and Phi Phi Island. Excellent for stopping over and exploring Phi Phi and Phan Nga.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank MonicaHoChiMinhCity
Reviewed January 11, 2010

I stayed at i pavilion hotel in the phuket town during the holiday break. The hotel was so good. It was really worth what you pay because the room is big and clean. I can see the green mountain view from large window in my room. The room decoration is nice -simple and comfortable. Even my cousins stay in the very standard room type, the room is big. The amenity is ok and have mini bar in the room. The service is also decent although they cannot speak English well. But at least they try hard to help explaining the direction. Will stay again if have chance!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2010

My husband had a business trip in Phuket so I tagged along too.
We booked the hotel through latestay and got a good deal.
The hotel was new and cleanliness was excellent.
The breakfast was good. Nothing fancy but great value.
And while my husband attended to his business, I was able to explore phuket town on foot. Within 5 min walk, I found Thai Hua Museums and Baan Shin Pracha. The latter one is a living museum, meaning the owners still live there and they open up the house for visitors to see their collections. Very cool. A bit further, I found a local market and street vendors that sell tasty food for very cheap. Some of them are very local to the area and was great experience. In the evening, we went out to have seafood and a drink at Patong area. Didnt like Patong much, too many girls dancing on the poles.
Last day, the hotel arrange for us to go to half day trip to Khai Island and allow us late check out so that we can come back and get a shower before going to the airport. Very helpful staff. We will definitely be back again and this time it will just be for holiday.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank marichan2006
Reviewed January 2, 2010

I was planing for a trip for the adolescents which contains I, myself, and ten of my university friends.
We got three of nice and comfortable rooms. According to our purpose of the trip was to relax and chill out, we got the most private rooms as we asked the hotel to set for us. Furthermore, the breakfast and dinner of the hotel has the great taste, we had no need to go out from the hotel to find any other meal. Or, if we intentionally wanted to , there are many good places to go which most of them require only few-minute walking from the hotel. Even though we were very tired from the travelling all day long, the nice service and relaxing place of this hotel can boost us up from the empty of energy. We can touch the real sense of Phuket city and get the comfort as we are at home simultaneously. After four nights of private staying, we got a great memories of Phuket city and great memory of this hotel. Thank you, Phuket ipavilion. :)

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends