“Amazing vegetarian food!”
Review of O-OH Farm Ta-Eiad

O-OH Farm Ta-Eiad
Ranked #13 of 1,072 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Description: Hydroponic Salad, Raw Food, Vegetarian Food, Vegan Food.
Description: Hydroponic Salad, Raw Food, Vegetarian Food, Vegan Food.
Reviewed June 4, 2019

I visited O-Oh Farm Ta Eiad on a number of occasions during my very recent trip to Chalong. The ambience, service, quality of food were amazing. A gorgeous space to sit in or outside.
The staff were wonderful. Samme made me feel very welcome and interacted really well with all of the other customers.
I look forward to my next trip back.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend an I found this great restaurant right in Chalong. The menu is huge and you can’t go wrong with anything on it. The service is amazing as well. Sam Me welcomed us with open arms and treated us like family! We’ll definitely come back and recommend this restaurant!!!!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 31, 2019

Definitely recommend this place. Food is always fantastic and the service is special.
Sam Me always a smiling face. Large number of choices on the menu but never a bad meal

Reviewed May 25, 2019

Good food with plenty of variety to please Thai food lovers or those looking for a change from Thai food! Excellent service.

Reviewed May 25, 2019

“Lovely food, superb service, clean, accommodating, gracious and so wonderfully refreshing. “Excellent. We love you folks.”