“Simply the best Italian Food!”
Review of La Gaetana

La Gaetana
Ranked #27 of 1,066 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Eating Italian in Phuket; unheard of...right? This place is a real gem, and his Italian food can standup to the best, in Italy and beyond. His excellent cuisine matched with his personal service from the owner and family is “simply the Best”.. We really enjoyed the meal and service...Everything was Great...... A must do in Phuket

Reviewed March 9, 2019

We really enjoyed our amazing dinner. Having just been to Sicily, we found the food here absolutely genuine Italian. The pasta was perfectly fresh. The host was very attentive and hugely entertaining. Finally the panna cotta was the best I have every had. High recommended.

Reviewed March 6, 2019

I have been worked in Phuket at least 4 years but I did not know where it is. I knew this restaurant because of my friend recommend. I surprisingly for the food and presentation. The wild rocket salad was excellence, Lamb, Carb Spaghetti as well.

This is very small but cozy. You have to make a reservation before come here.

ร้านอาหารอิตาเลี่ยนที่ดีที่สุดร้านหนึ่งที่ได้ทานมา อาหารสด อร่อย เจ้าของร้านเป็นกันเองมากๆ แนะนำถ้าใครได้มาภูเก็ต ขอต้องมาลองซักครั้ง

ต้องจองก่อนนะครับ เพราะร้านมีโต๊ะไม่มาก คุ้มค่ากับการมาที่นี่จริงๆ

Reviewed February 24, 2019

I went there for dinner last night with my girlfriend. The restaurant is so cozy.The owners both are very kind and helpful. Foods are authentic italian. We order truffle linguine and lamb rack. Both were fantastic, the taste is soo good. Lamb is medium well as we want, its smell is majestic lamb like we found in high-end french cuisine. Pasta is totally exceptional. can't find any flaws. My girlfriend isn't into Italian kind of food but this place impressed her eventually.
Recommend to book in advance at least 1 day because very few table are available.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

We were not really prepared where to have dinner during Valentines day. So we just found this place in google and just tried to find it by walking out from our Hotel. When we get there, there was no available table but the owner Johnny was so accommodating by receiving us and saying there would be an available table in 15 minutes. He gave us the menu and started to recommend dishes. The service in this restaurant was so quick and professional. The foods were surprisingly good, we finished everything we ordered. The Rosso de Montalcino wine was a good match to our food too! Try their creamy burrata, the best burrata I had so far. Honestly? Seeing the place you’ll not really expecting good food. But believe me the food here is really nice!

Date of visit: February 2019