“Delicious food!”
Review of Pasha Kebab

Pasha Kebab
Ranked #81 of 504 Restaurants in Karon
Description: Helal Turkish kebap,shawarma Phuket at Karon beach.
Description: Helal Turkish kebap,shawarma Phuket at Karon beach.
Reviewed April 24, 2019

I visited Karon in April. My family eat Halal food and I eat vegetarian so I searched up Halal restaurants in Karon and came across Pasha Kebab. After reading the positive reviews we thought to give it a try and we weren't disappointed. You could easily miss this place if you walked passed it- very small front of shop and very basic set up. We decided to give it a try anyway. There were 10 of us so we took over the whole back seating area. It is a family run place. Plenty of options food wise - I went for the delicious falafal wrap meal which came with chips and drink and really yummy chilli sauce on side. I can also recommend the cheese samosas! My family enjoyed the Chicken Shawarma wraps aswell as the burgers. We enjoyed it so much that we went twice during our stay in Karon- no frills restaurant with great food and easy on the budget. Thank you for the welcome Pasha Kebab.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Went to Pasha, a bit tired of thai food after a couple of weeks
Chicken kebab was really good, could be a bit more spicy..
Place was nice and clean, small space inside to sit down. Seems like it's run by a family, and they were all really nice. For a quick bite and break from Thai food, this place is highly recommended..

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 25, 2019

We ordered a falafel pita and a chicken pita, both with french fries. The pitas were outstanding. I was tempted to eat there again the next day but my husband thought that we should try somewhere different since we were only visiting for a few days. I highly recommend Pasha Kebab for a quick, tasty, and filling lunch stop.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank NJDCO
Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

nice kebab . i think the best in kata place . tasty with great white garlic sauce
you should try there

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Amazing place, awesome food, absolutely loved the doner wraps and Thai cashew chicken, do not miss it

Date of visit: January 2019