the staff is exceptional at this place. they offer taxi services to/from airport, ferry, and even for sightseeing (like big buddha and elephant trekking). they don't overcharge for drinks or food like most places in phuket. they are friendly, helpful, and all around good people.
the rooms are clean, safe, and comfortable. they offer free towels and snorkeling equipment (again, they don't seem out to exploit tourists like most places in the area) for their guest. their restaurant has great food, service, and prices.
it's a 5 minute walk from the best beach in phuket, karon beach. it's WAY better and less crowded than the streets near kata beach. there are tons of scandinavian restaurants, hostels, and shops (for some reason) so basically everyone speaks english. i'll definitely stay there again! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pineapple Guesthouse caters to visitors from all over the world. Just four minutes walk from Karon Beach, Pineapple offers a variety of accommodation from superior king bedded rooms with balconies, cheaper king, twin and triple rooms at the back of the guesthouse, one fan room and a ten-bed mixed dorm. Rooms all have air-conditioning (except the one fan room, which is also not en suite), cable TV, large fridge, safe and hot shower. There's free wifi throughout plus a computer available for guests.We can arrange airport pickups, assist with tours and onward travel.We try to offer the best value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Pineapple Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Guesthouse Hotel Karon
- Pineapple Guesthouse Phuket/Karon