Had a tremendous stay in Phuket, and I believe that a great part of that has to do with the fact that I stayed at Pineapple Guesthouse. The staff are fantastic and want you to enjoy your stay (both at the Guesthouse and in Phuket) as much as you do. The rooms are clean and well-kept. It's a nice, easy walk to beautiful Karon Beach, and not too far a walk from Kata Beach. It beats Patong. And don't worry about getting around if you're going on some trips. Most trips on the island or to other islands in the area have vans that pick you up from your hotel and drop you back off there when the trip is down. Otherwise, it's a 300 Baht tuk-tuk ride to Patong. But Karon takes the cake if you're looking to relax. Pineapple Guesthouse helps it do just that. And it's a great deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pineapple Guesthouse caters to visitors from all over the world. Just four minutes walk from Karon Beach, Pineapple offers a variety of accommodation from superior king bedded rooms with balconies, cheaper king, twin and triple rooms at the back of the guesthouse, one fan room and a ten-bed mixed dorm. Rooms all have air-conditioning (except the one fan room, which is also not en suite), cable TV, large fridge, safe and hot shower. There's free wifi throughout plus a computer available for guests.We can arrange airport pickups, assist with tours and onward travel.We try to offer the best value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Pineapple Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Guesthouse Hotel Karon
- Pineapple Guesthouse Phuket/Karon