Our group of 5 women stayed 9 nights in this lovely establishment. The rooms were great, buffet breakfast was great and the dinners were not too bad. We spent some time in and around the 'adult only' pool and again no complaints. There were other pools as well that were also nice and clean and large. The staff were friendly and accommodating.
The resort was up a rather steep hill so walking down was ok but up was rather hard. There was a Tuk Tuk service though that would drive you up and down until 9pm. I would have liked this service to go till later as a nice massage that left you feeling so relaxed before bed could prove somewhat less relaxing after having to climb that hill t 10 or 11pm. The beach is dangerous to swim in so best to go to another not far at Kata. One problem is that after a while as you have to travel to most things, the taxis start really adding up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Do you want to enjoy a luxurious, fabulous yet affordable vacation in Phuket by the beach? Indulge yourself in this beautiful, upscale resort with spa facilities at affordable prices. The resort is surrounded by nature and is spread over 16,000 sqm. of land and is like your own private paradise. Shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance, and its more relaxed and quiet setting is the preferred choice of families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Karon Beach Hotel Karon
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort And Spa
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa Phuket