We travelled as a group to Puket for my daugthers wedding. My room was in the tower the views were amazing and my boys (14 twins) had an interconecting room. The room service was fantastic, we arrived late and everyone was tired and hungry, we were offered a welcomming drink and went upstairs to order room service, beautiful food.
My daugther and her family stayed in a cabana but moved the next morning due to mosquito bites on my grandson's legs. The managment were gracious and gave them a honeymoon room with a outdoor egg bath at no extra cost even though she was not getting married here.
I suffer from severe allergies and had one of the worst attacks of my life, the staff battled and cared for me until the ambulance arrived, my epi pen was in a suitcase and no one could understand me, howeer, the girls although stressed were wonderful, thank you, it can be very dramatic when a person has a attack, mine was from some weird insect. I will be forever grateful for the staff's quick thinking!
The only issue I had was my 14 year old boys could order alcohol and they did with their cousins. I asked bar staff at all pool to not serve them alcohol but it kept happening, teenagers! I must point out this is a common practice across Thailand so you have to keep on top of it.
Please get the bonus point system on check-in it will save you a fortune on food, the following visit my daugther did it and had heaps of Bart left over for shopping! They did not explain the system to us on check-in on the first visit which was a shame.
I will write another review on the facilities for the kids it deserves it's own review!
Great resort close to shopping, great staff, clean rooms and amazing gardens! Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Karon Town, with an abundance of eateries and entertainment options at its doorstep and Karon Beach a short stroll away, the resort is perfectly located to experience the many facets of Phuket. As a destination in its own right, Centara Karon Resort Phuket fulfils every holiday aspiration, from pure bliss at Spa Cenvaree to active holidays and family fun with activities galore, yoga sessions, three swimming pools, waterslides and a kids’ club. This four-star resort, laid out within beautiful gardens backed by green hills, is comprised of four very distinctive residential zones. Couples and small families will find the rooms and Honeymoon Suites at the Terraces a comfortable retreat, and enjoy the option of ocean view or a private outdoor Jacuzzi; while families and groups of friends are spoilt for choice with spacious guestrooms set moments away from the waterslide and games of the Lagoon pool. The generously-sized one- and two-bedroom Cabanas feature a private terrace with a plunge Jacuzzi. As a fun place for families, the resort has a kids’ club with daily activities and three expansive swimming pool areas complete with three children’s pools for the younger ones to splash in, two waterslides and pool games. Pool parties are held regularly, and other activities include tennis and football. The resort also has two restaurants, a sports bar, and three swim-up pool bars A scheduled shuttle service takes guests from the resort to Patong, and Phuket International Airport is reached in less than one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Centara Karon Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Karon Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Karon Hotel Phuket
- Centara Hotel Karon