stayed here over xmas, had a great time .we had a room in the terrace building which was neat and tidy,ours was on the end so these are a larger room than normal with a huge picture window on one side aswell as patio doors to balcony,there was some noise from nearby bars at night which was annoying if you wanted an early night,so ask for a room facing the hills if you want it quiet,upper floors 4 and above have sea views wich you have to pay more for (500 bht per night ) about £10,we did,nt bother as we don,t spend alot of time in our room ,we like to get out as much as possible, breakfast was great there was something for everyone, english, continental,american and asian you would have to be pretty fussy not to find something you liked.pool area,s were clean and daytime snacks were good and reasonable price,gardens and communal areas were well kept.staff were always helpfull with the ever present thai smile,beach is five minutes away and lovely white sands and water warmer than the hotel pools ! lots of restaurants just outside the hotel,thai food is amazing and cheap! don,t be afraid to try the street vendors for satays and pad thai, pancakes and fruit,wedid many times with no tummy upsets, if you get chance go to phi phi island it cost us 1550 baht (£31) for one night stay including breakfast and taxi and ferry travel there and back,it really is a lovely place,hire one of the local long boats to take you snorkelling and around the coves, so go and enjoy thailand we did !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Karon Town, with an abundance of eateries and entertainment options at its doorstep and Karon Beach a short stroll away, the resort is perfectly located to experience the many facets of Phuket. As a destination in its own right, Centara Karon Resort Phuket fulfils every holiday aspiration, from pure bliss at Spa Cenvaree to active holidays and family fun with activities galore, yoga sessions, three swimming pools, waterslides and a kids’ club. This four-star resort, laid out within beautiful gardens backed by green hills, is comprised of four very distinctive residential zones. Couples and small families will find the rooms and Honeymoon Suites at the Terraces a comfortable retreat, and enjoy the option of ocean view or a private outdoor Jacuzzi; while families and groups of friends are spoilt for choice with spacious guestrooms set moments away from the waterslide and games of the Lagoon pool. The generously-sized one- and two-bedroom Cabanas feature a private terrace with a plunge Jacuzzi. As a fun place for families, the resort has a kids’ club with daily activities and three expansive swimming pool areas complete with three children’s pools for the younger ones to splash in, two waterslides and pool games. Pool parties are held regularly, and other activities include tennis and football. The resort also has two restaurants, a sports bar, and three swim-up pool bars A scheduled shuttle service takes guests from the resort to Patong, and Phuket International Airport is reached in less than one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Karon Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Karon Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Karon Hotel Phuket
- Centara Hotel Karon