All reviews yoga retreat free shuttle steep hill min min perfect hideaway fantastic yoga shuttle service every hour morning and evening big buddha home away from home karon beaches the general manager boutique hotel small hotel away from the hustle and bustle beautiful pool
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

CC’sHideaway is an Oasis in Phuket with a dedicated caring staff that gives individualized attention.
I traveled solo, stayed 10 nites at “the hideaway”. I had a Thai massage with oil a couple of times that was by far the Best Massage I’ve ever had. Took a Thai cooking class (that included going to the market with the chef to choose the freshest items to prepare); truly enjoyable and insightful to the Thai cooking tradition. In addition, I experienced the Trekking to Big Budda. An wonderful workout/journey to the top.
With all that said it was the staff at ‘the hideaway’ that made my stay unforgettable. Knowledgeable, patient and understanding. All staff speaks several languages which is always impressive for travelers.
Thank You ALL for making my stay so memorable. I hope to see you next year same time!
Wayne

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Cruiser583897
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

We loved this small spot near Kata Noi beach, which is our favorite in south Phuket. Best of all, they have some very good yoga teachers here: we took classes from Nuya and Luis who impressed us with their patience and expertise. We found the food here to be great. Very friendly staff, too.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2018

CC's Hideaway was hidden away from the noises of the Kata Beach area which was perfect for escaping and relaxing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We rented a scooter from CC's and used that as our main mode of transportation the whole trip. Room was clean pool was beautiful breakfast was awesome, and drinks were delicious. I would definitely stay there again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Really friendly staff, amazing shakes and food, cute bar and swimming pool.
They have daily trips to Bug Buddha, island hopping (quite and beautiful beach) can't ask for more! Most of all enjoyed the yoga classes twice a day

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at CC’s for a yoga retreat. This turned out to be a great choice - a fully organised itinerary of activities each day and morning and evening yoga classes with outstanding teachers (Nuya and Luis were mine). I travelled solo and met great people also on retreat. The team at CC’s are so warm and friendly - particularly Nim who accompanied us on some of our activities. I loved every minute. The hotel also has great facilities for massage, shuttles to drop you off and collect you from various points on the island - I felt so looked after. Thank you team CC