All reviews yoga retreat free shuttle steep hill min min perfect hideaway fantastic yoga shuttle service every hour morning and evening big buddha home away from home karon beaches the general manager boutique hotel small hotel away from the hustle and bustle beautiful pool
Reviewed April 18, 2017

There are so may things to say about this hotel, that I could write an essay!!! Therefore I'm going to just list them here to make it simpler to the future traveller that reads this!

* SUPER AMAZING STAFF!! they are the HEART of this hotel: super organised, very friendly, funny, always with a smile, helpful, efficient...and so much more!!! To make it short, they are the perfect host of a lovely holiday!!!

* The hotel: as per all the other reviews, this hotel is just the right size, not so noisy, very well kept, has great shuttle bus services, good size rooms, clean, excellent service, a lovely pool with inflatables and coloured soft balls to entertain the young and the old. In a few words,nothing is missing!!!

* Breakfast: there is a variety of hot & cold food every day and you never get bored of it!! There's only one item missing for the fans: Nutella!! If you really want it, bring it with you or you could buy a small jar at one of the many supermarkets around Kata!!

* The hotel's restaurant: there's continental food as well as Thai food. Wherever you go in Thailand the Thai food will be much cheaper than the continental one! The restaurant service is very good!

* The hotel bar: there are a few amazing cocktails...try the one in the pineapple!!!

If we had to return to Thailand I would book again our stay here ... I wish all hotels were lie this one!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE WONDERFUL STAFF FOR OUR DELIGHTFUL STAY, AS YOU HAVE MADE IT AMAZING!!! A thank you goes especially to the shuttle drivers, receptionists and restaurant staff!!!

I have only one critique: I think that the staff would benefit, if having the option, from wearing smart/casual shorts, as even thought they may be used to the heat there, it would make it more bearable to work and they would still look smart!

Feel free to ask me any questions and I will happily answer them if I can!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Carolinabrian
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

The standard of accommodation was very good and the rooms are well appointed, however the housekeeping standard certainly needs to be improved. I did take this up with the hotel manager and he was responsive to my complaint and provided a satisfactory outcome and apology.

On a more positive note the staff at reception were excellent, they were extremely professional, polite and informative.

The hotel is tucked away in a tranquil and peaceful setting up and away from the main road. They provide hourly complimentary transportation to numerous locations in and around Karon and Kata.

My suggestion to future guests is to request a room at the rear of the hotel, these provide for both greater privacy and views.

If returning to the hotel after hours, I suggest that you avoid Tuk Tuk's as they are reluctant to go up the steep hill, however all the taxis i used had no issues or problems navigating the road.

Trip type: Traveled solo
EdwardTravels_ITO, Owner at CC's Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

Thanks for your comments. Its always best to review the destination location and pricing with taxi or tuk-tuk drivers anywhere in Thailand before engaging services. Many tuk-tuk drivers will make the trip without a problem but best to ask in advance. We should also note that while some guests prefer rooms in the back, the rooms with the ocean views do not have the same pricing as standard rooms. We are glad our reception staff were helpful. We hope you enjoyed your stay and will be sure to followup on your comment regarding housekeeping.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

It was the first time in Thailand and this hotel give me a very nice pic. For the country
It's very nice place to stay and feel comfortable
They are very helpful, caring and lovely staff
The view from there is amazing also the shuttle service is great .. and its also near from all nice activities in Phuket

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
EdwardTravels_ITO, Owner at CC's Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

Thank you kindly for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed CC's and our staff.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

The hotel is a 5-10 minutes drive from the beach and that's one of the reasons why i booked it: I was looking for a quiet, nice place to practice yoga far from the crowds. Phuket (this area of Phuket at least) is really not my cup of tea with its crowded beaches and smelly streets but I had to stay here for reasons and I was more than happy to go back every day to this hidden gem and enjoy some quiet time at the pool.

The rooftop yoga studio is amazing and I enjoyed the twice daily classes with excellent teacher Kendo who really made it worth the stay. He also gives amazing massages, much better than what you can find in one of the many massage parlors in the village. definitely worth a try!
I tried the restaurant a few times and found it really nice, good, fresh food and great choice. They also make amazing, healthy fruit juices and cocktails. Some of the other guests I talked to were returning guests who come back regularly to enjoy the yoga and the quietness, which says a lot about the place. If you want more entertainment you can use the free shuttles to/from the beach (Karon, Kata and Kata Noi are not far) or rent a scooter and drive around the island on your own.
The room itself was really good (I had an Ocean View room) with a great bed, large bathroom and a small baclony. Would stay again!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elbereth
EdwardTravels_ITO, Owner at CC's Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Thanks for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We appreciate your taking the time and are glad that you enjoyed your stay. And while there are some areas bustling with tourists Phuket still has many many beauitful nooks and crannies where people can really enjoy its natural beauty.

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I am spoiled and always seek out high end 5 star resorts when traveling. I was trying to meet my daughter and her friend half way on pricing between my usual hotel and the no frills hostels they had been staying in during their travels. The beds were so comfortable the rooms a nice size shower was great water pressure and large. My only complaint would be the tiny ants on sink but guessing this may not be avoidable. The complimentary shuttle was a great plus and took us everywhere we needed to go and was very reliable. Complimentary bottled water daily I wish US hotels would also embrace. We had a great stay and will recommend this hotel tucked up the hill away from noise and chaos just the way I like it! Oh and almost forgot delicious breakfast buffet!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Elaine T
EdwardTravels_ITO, Owner at CC's Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Thanks for your kind comments. Five star customers can be hard to please sometimes. :)

We treat the ants regularly and usually keep them at bay but being in the tropics, it is an ongoing battle. Best, Ed